đź”­ Horoscope Readings - A Message for Your Zodiac Sign (May 29 - Jun 4)

At the current moment, Horoscope Readings are public- if you wish to comment privately, please head over to A Sacred Space (a private space for coven members). Thank you!

Merry meet!

Would you like some advice for the week ahead? Is there anything you should be aware of, or perhaps something exciting for you to look forward to? :eyes:

Zodiac Horoscope Messages Spells8

~ Welcome to Horoscope Readings! ~

These readings - designed to be used as general advice, warnings, and/or encouragement, as decided by the divine - are provided with the hope of helping you get a peek at the coming days and prepare for your week ahead :crystal_ball:

When creating each specialized horoscope, the following details are examined:

1. :scroll: The general qualities of each of the Zodiac sun signs
  2. :sun: The current position of the sun in the Zodiac cycle
  3. :full_moon: The current position of the moon in the Zodiac cycle
  4. :crescent_moon: The current moon phase
  5. :sparkles: Any advice from the divine (delivered through a tarot card for your sign)

Before we begin, take a moment to find and learn about your sun sign if you aren’t already familiar with it :star2:

Find My Sun Sign

Click here to find your sun sign

Your sun sign is the Zodiac sign that the sun was in at the time of your birth. In order to figure out your sun sign, all you need to know is your birthday! :birthday:

Find your birthday in the list below. For more information about the general qualities and traits associated with each Zodiac, click on the link (the blue text).

THE TWELVE SIGNS OF THE WESTERN ZODIAC

• Aries : March 21 – April 19
  • Taurus : April 20 – May 20
  • Gemini : May 21 – June 20
  • Cancer : June 21 – July 22
  • Leo : July 23 – August 22
  • Virgo : August 23 – September 22
  • Libra : September 23 – October 22
  • Scorpio : October 23 – November 21
  • Sagittarius : November 22 – December 21
  • Capricorn : December 22 – January 19
  • Aquarius : January 20 – February 18
  • Pisces : February 19 – March 20

For those on the cusp (aka those born at the very beginning or tail end of a Zodiac sign month), you may find that you feel closer to one of (or both of) the Zodiac signs on either side of your birthday. Feel free to look at the readings for both and choose whichever resonates with you most.

~ Horscope Readings ~

For the week of Monday, May 29 - Sunday, June 4

Sun in : Gemini
Moon in : Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius
Moon phases : Waxing Gibbous, Full Moon, Waning Gibbous

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Select your sun sign to receive your horoscope

Aries

:aries: Aries

Whether through your own actions or as gifts from the Universe, you tend to get the things you want, Aries. But this week, something that you have or will soon attain isn’t going to bring you the pleasure you thought it would. Be cautious about any gifts coming your way, especially those from family or close friends. The Moon is far away in Libra- the sign exactly opposite of you- from Monday to Wednesday, so although you may feel that you are above or distant from a situation now, it’s likely to come back to bite you later on. Read between the lines before you sign and be cautious before charging ahead this week.

Tarot Card : Ten of Pentacles, Reversed

Taurus

:taurus: Taurus

Love is flowing around you, Taurus- look for the source! This week, expect the presence of someone who is compassionate and kind, someone you can lean on and find sanctuary with. It may be a person you are close to, a deity or guiding spirit, or even your own inner self. Find them and share joy with them in the first half of the week, as Wednesday sees the Moon slip into the waters of Scorpio, the sign opposite of you in the Zodiac cycle. Things may become a bit murky and you may struggle to clearly interpret your emotions until the weekend arrives, but know that you can rely on your special someone, whoever they may be.

Tarot Card : Queen of Cups

Gemini

:gemini: Gemini

Things might feel a little out of whack for you this week, Gemini. On one hand, you have the fiery power of the sun at home in your realm, but you can’t help but look out and see the beautiful full moon far away in Sagittarius, the sign opposite of your home in the Zodiac cycle. This might make you feel imbalanced, fidgety, and like something is missing or out of place. Talking through things with someone is a good idea, but with all of your dominant and active energy this week, remember to let the other person talk too. As The Twins of the Zodiac, you will be most balanced and have the most to gain when your conversation has two sides.

Tarot Card : Temperance, Reversed

Cancer

:cancer: Cancer

You’ve reached the silver lining, Cancer- there’s been an awful storm cloud over you, a burden you have been bearing, and it’s really worn you down. Thankfully, the storm is coming to an end and whatever you have been dealing with is finally moving towards resolution. You have a very kind and generous heart, but please think carefully about taking on any new, additional responsibilities at this time. Remember that it’s okay to say “no”- rather than rushing to take on new burdens, this week will be better spent recovering.

Tarot Card : Ten of Swords, Reversed

Leo

:leo: Leo

You’re a fiery soul with a lot of passion, Leo, and while these traits often serve you well- ask yourself, have you fallen out of touch with your feminine side? As a fire sign ruled by the Sun, you have the gift of active, strong energy- often called “yang” or the “Divine Masculine”. But just as the Sun is balanced by the Moon, so too all living creatures need balance. This week, you have a lot to gain from exploring the “yin” or “Divine Feminine” aspects of your life. Spend time looking after someone who needs your help, go for a swim, watch the moon rise- you may find that even simple things can bring you joy and help to fill a space that was missing in your life.

Tarot Card : The Empress, Reversed

Virgo

:virgo: Virgo

The skies are clear and the door is open- something exciting is about to begin for you, Virgo! Having enjoyed the stable balance brought from last week’s First Quarter Moon in your sign, you are now prepared and in a great place to embark on your next adventure. Whether you have an interesting idea, have a place or person you want to visit, wish to learn a new skill, or try something new- now is the time to indulge in those desires. The door may open suddenly and without warning, so be ready to step forward- may the path ahead have wonderful things in store for you!

Tarot Card : The Fool

Libra

:libra: Libra

Kick back, relax, and put your feet up, Libra- it’s time to treat yourself! You’ve been working hard lately and the fruits of your labor are coming into bloom. Sure, you don’t have everything on your bucket list checked off, but rather than fret about what is ahead, it’s a good time to look at everything you have accomplished. It’s been quite the path behind you- celebrate your successes so far! Whether you enjoy a night out on the town, a new treasure on your shelf, time with your special someone, a luxurious bath or something else- take the time to treat yourself this week. You deserve it!

Tarot Card : Nine of Pentacles

Scorpio

:scorpius: Scorpio

Things are changing, Scorpio, quickly and dramatically- but even if what is happening is a hard pill to swallow, know that you have an innate ability to be adaptable. Additionally, your ties to Pluto (one of your two ruling planets) and the Element Water give you an advantage during times of transformation. When others fall into chaos, look upwards and see the silver light guiding you- you own the moon from Wednesday to Friday, as it reaches the brink of fullness as a Waxing Gibbous Moon. Trust yourself, know your skills, and you will be able to rise up from the turbulent waves- the chaos you overcome now can help you be more successful in the future.

Tarot Card : The Tower

Sagittarius

:sagittarius: Sagittarius

Bounty flows for you, Sagittarius, as the beautiful full moon of June shines in your sign this weekend. The Strawberry Moon is symbolic of the abundance of the season, and, if you look around, you are sure to see many blessings in your life over the coming days. Enjoy it, revel in it, but also be aware that this bounty is meant to be shared. With the sun in the sign opposite of you in the Zodiac paired with the full moon visiting, you may feel that your inner fire is being suppressed, which may feel stifling for such a free-spirited soul. You are an adventurous fire sign that attracts the gaze of those around you- so reach out and share your love and be charitable with your bounty. You will find that the fruits taste sweeter when shared with those you love.

Tarot Card : Six of Pentacles

Capricorn

:capricorn: Capricorn

You’ve been putting in the effort lately, Capricorn, but it just doesn’t seem to be getting you anywhere. No matter how hard you try, you feel like you keep hitting a wall at every turn. Although it’s frustrating, know that a lot of what is happening is out of your hands. Sometimes, rather than take unnecessary risks in order to push through, it’s better to dig deep and wait it out. You’re a sturdy Earth sign, Capricorn- so hang tight! Movement may be difficult now, but a path will open up to you. Store up your strength and be ready to move forward when the door of opportunity opens.

Tarot Card : Knight of Wands, Reversed

Aquarius

:aquarius: Aquarius

Bravo, Aquarius! You’ve managed to pull through and have already or will soon accomplish something to be proud of. Whether it is at work, school, in a hobby or project- others are becoming more aware of all that you do. Take some time to personally congratulate and recognize the hard work you have put in, but don’t shy aware from telling others about it too! You have earned recognition for what you’ve done and are worthy of any praise that comes your way this week.

Tarot Card : Six of Wands

Pisces

:pisces: Pisces

What are you focused on this week, Pisces? Whatever it is, you’re about to have a big boost- expect creativity and inspiration to flow your way over the coming days. An increase of energy and enthusiasm is a blessing, but it will be most beneficial if it is properly directed. You have a wonderful world in your mind and it can be easy to get carried away by the shifting tides of your interests, but splashing energy willy-nilly will leave you burnt out with very little accomplished. In order to make the most of the gift of energy this week, be sure to plan out time specifically for whatever it is you are working on and take active steps towards your main focus.

Tarot Card : Knight of Swords

Interested in Astrology? Check out the Astrology Master Post for a vast collection of resources for your studies! :star:

:exclamation: Thank you very much for your feedback from the first edition of Horoscope Readings last week- your input was helpful and much appreciated! :pray:

If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback about your horoscope this week, please feel free to share it in the comments. Thank you! :hugs:

Whatever the divine has in store for you over the coming days- wishing you a blessed week!

Love & Light
:star2:

14 Likes

@BryWisteria – I mean…I don’t even have words for how this is resonating with me right now. I don’t want to give too much away, but dreaming of gods and then this horoscope is just making my brain itch with confusion and uncertainty :joy:

11 Likes

Last week my horoscope wasn’t good, but at least I was prepared for what came my way.

This next week sounds wonderful!

10 Likes

@BryWisteria

Thank you for doing these, I absolutely love them. And of course, once again I resonate more with my Moon and Ascendant sign than my Sun Sign. I started learning about Astrology as a teenager. I had always thought of myself as a Libra, but later, I learned what my big three were, (Sun, Moon, and Ascendant), I’m a double Scorpio :scorpius: plus Libra :libra: :sun: I realized that the Scorpio Forecasts were always more accurate for me.

I really enjoy reading these, and I look forward to a new one each week. You are a very talented writer, you have a lovely way of writing. :rofl: You can tell, I struggle with words sometimes, but I do enjoy your work.

With magick stars :dizzy: always

10 Likes

Not to be Debbie Downer, but can we NOT this week :rofl: I’m not ready for another go around yet. I need to rest :joy:

I do love :heart: the ocean :ocean: though, so I’ll try to ride the ebb & flow with a life preserver :ring_buoy:

10 Likes

While I’m happy if the reading resonated with you, I’m sorry about the turbulence! I hope you can scratch that itch and overcome whatever is going on. I’m cheering for you! :heart: :blush:

So mote it be, Ostara- I hope you have a great week! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s awesome that you’ve found such a strong association with Scorpio- with both your moon and rising/ascendant there, I can see how it would have such a strong influence on you! :blush::scorpius:

There’s a great little chat going on in the Cusps discussion now that makes me think that the moral of astrology is to know yourself as whole- there is so much to explore, and by seeing your entire chart (as opposed to only ever honing in on just the sun sign), you can figure out which influences are strongest and why. The pull of the signs may change or adapt over time as we learn and grow, but our natal chart is always there to help guide us! :telescope: :star2:

I’m so happy if you enjoyed the horoscopes this week, Marsha- you are very kind! :heart: I think you have a way with your writing that goes far beyond words- I can feel the love and goodness in everything you write, and that’s far more important than anything else! :hugs:

Sending a big hug and lots of love your way- have a blessed week! :milky_way: :heart:

Hahahaha as a fellow Scorpio, I bet you can guess my face when I pulled that card. Really? Really, Universe!? Throw me a life preserver too- we’re hanging on and weathering this storm. May the skies clear and the waves settle for us all soon! :ocean: :ring_buoy: :laughing:

Wishing you the best this week, Siofra- lots of love!

9 Likes

It feels like it’s mostly just my Sun sign :cancer: this week, and it’s a reassuring one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: This time I have the Sun :sun: and Moon :crescent_moon: in my :gemini: Moon and :sagittarius: Rising signs, but kind of opposite to what’s their nature :sweat_smile: I haven’t even noticed before that they’re opposite signs, but it fits nicely with the “both poles of the duality” thing that I have going on :blush:

9 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria! I appreciate your insight and have found the readings to be very accurate. Thank you also for mentioning the card you pulled to get that reading. This week, I was able to identify the person in my life that the reading referenced because of the specific card. Very helpful!!

10 Likes

@BryWisteria I have enough :ring_buoy: life preservers for the Scorpios :scorpius: in the coven :infinite_roots: this week :laughing: It comes with being so close to the ocean :ocean: & frequenting boats :motor_boat: from now until early September. :rofl: I suppose I should look at my Rising :arrow_up:, & Moon :full_moon: signs, see if I can put them together… like a 3 card spread. :wink:

9 Likes

Thank you! :heart: I think I’ve figured it out – dreams are just dreams in this case (hopefully :crossed_fingers:) but the reading is still perfectly on point!

Scorpios unite against The Tower! :fist: :clap: :dagger:

7 Likes

Duality can be a tall barrier and great distance to cross, or it can be like opposites attracting in an immensely powerful bond- it all depends on the moment and the person! You have such a strong and beautiful soul, Celestia- may the duality in your chart help to bring you empowerment and stability, no matter what the world has in store for you this week. May it be a good one- blessed be! :hugs: :heart:

That’s awesome, Nancy! I am so happy that you enjoyed the reading- thank you so much for your kind comment! :heart: May the week ahead be a wonderful one for you :blush:

Hahaha thanks, Siofra- you’re our coven life guard! :ring_buoy: :grin: :two_hearts:

Yeah, let’s get him! :laughing: :raised_hands: :zap:

Hahaha I’m glad you worked things out about the dreams- here’s to hoping that any transformation this week will be easy, painless, and helpful in the long run! :pray: :grinning:

8 Likes

Awww, that’s so sweet~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And wise words about duality, I feel that was one of the things that drew me to tantra too :revolving_hearts:

Blessed be love, and may you stand strong against whatever the Tower might bring this week… and that goes for all the lovely, powerful Scorpios here :hugs: :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Thank you so much, @CelestiaMoon! :heart: :hugs:

Lots of love and blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

I’ve found my Tower… I’m hoping it starts to get better after today :laughing:

5 Likes

Hang in there, Siofra- you’ve got this! :hugs: :ring_buoy:

I’m hoping for the same for you- so mote it be! :heart:

5 Likes

I feel better :hugs: glad that done & over with :rofl:

3 Likes

The week of May 29 - Jun 4 has passed. For current horoscopes and more recent astrological information, please visit the Astrology Section of the forum! :star2: