Merry Meet Monday ❤

Warm greetings to all, and welcome to the first Merry Meet Monday!

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

Events:

Many of us celebrated the Summer Solstice (also refered to as Litha in some traditions) this past weekend :sun_with_face: . For those interested in learning more about the holiday, please see the helpful post Midsummer FAQ. The summer solstice is shared by many pagan cultures around the world- CNN posted an article about the Summer Solstice 2020 about how the solstice is celebrated in India, Slavic countries, Greece, and more!

The next big holiday for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere is the Sabbath Lammas or Lughnasadh and is a celebration of the harvest occurring on August 1st. The Wicca Initiation Lesson The Wheel of the Year is a great introduction to some of the main pagan holidays. As always, feel free to adapt holidays and celebrations to suit your own practice! :books: :

Something of Interest:

There is currently an ongoing challenge: Trying Something New!

This is a sign that it’s time for you to go for that spell or ritual you’ve been putting side :crystal_ball: ! Try a new recipe, learn about an unfamiliar herb, or work with a new type of crystal :gem: . Any new experience to further grow your practice is welcome and encouraged :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

The challenge will be open to all until: Friday, June 26th. All participants will be acknowledged :+1: and awarded a small prize :medal_sports:

New Members :wave: :

In the past week, we have been blessed to add many new members to our forums:

@pearl, @nautica, @dee1, @laurie1, @1111, @cherie1, @phyliss, @teara, @alyssa4, @sandy3, @rachael3, @giulia, @natasha5, @laura8, @yesenia, @abhishek, @sue, @sabrina2, @katherine5, @vicky, @tawnee, @emily1, @sierra3, @kieran, @emma6, @charlie1, @gritty, @pamela2, @shelby2, @tiffany7, @linda2, @melanie3, @jennifer23, @samuel, @destiny, @nicole9, @kasie, @pamela3, @kolbi, @azhan, @lisa13, @gabrielle2, @dawn3, @antoinette, @nina, @sameina, @amanda14, @yolanda, @juanita, @shanisha, @savannah1, @isaac, @bianca2, @sydney, @jean, @bonnie, @kaylee1, @lauren5, @jasmine6, @georgia, @leah, @brenda3, @mitdalyburgos, @keira, @patricia6, @harshitha, @brittany10, @milo, @mary10, @callista, @liliana1, @cynthia4, @Harmony, @anna7, @ernest, @emily2, @sara7

To our new members, please feel free to create a post in Introductions saying “hello” if you haven’t already- we would love to give you a warm welcome! :heart:

Special Shout-Outs:

• A very special shoutout to the wonderful @mrs for having the highest number of posts :spiral_notepad: within the last week- thank you for always sharing your wisdom and experiences! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • Lots of love to be given in turn to the always kind @roxanne, who gave the most love :heart: to the posts of others within the last week. Thank you for sharing your warmth and kindness! :two_hearts:

Thank you to everyone who contributes to the Spells8 Forums- you all help to make this place a warm and supportive community for practitioners all over the world :world_map::crystal_ball:

What plans do you have for the week ahead? :open_book: Are there any projects you are currently working on? :candle: Perhaps you know of additional witchy events or celebrations? Feel free to share them here!

May your first days of the new season be full of abundance and vitality- Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

@TheTravelWitch thank you :two_hearts: you’re very welcome!

This week I’m going to try some green magic :green_heart: as much as I love plants and herbs I’ve never actually done any magic with them, so I’ll be trying that this week. I also want to try @SilverBear Rose Oil :rose:

I’m also brain storming some new ideas for my etsy shop :blush: ready to launch once Mercury has come out of retrograde :joy:

4 Likes

LOL let’s see that shop!! Here’s a quote for you:

“Be so aligned, not even Mercury Retrograde can phase you”

:muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

Thanks for organizing this, @TheTravelWitch!! I am thinking about something with herbs… definitely tea! I’ll work on it tomorrow!

1 Like

Hooray! It’s such a great season to work green magic wonders :herb: There are so many flowers and herbs in bloom right now! I can’t wait to see what you decide to try :star_struck: :two_hearts:

You’re very welcome, @Francisco! Ohhhh an herbal tea- very nice! :tea::two_hearts: I’m looking forward to seeing how it turns out for you! :heart:

1 Like