Merry Meet!

I’m happy that I’ve found this page. I can’t wait to learn and grow even more! Thank you for the opportunity to gain wisdom!

9 Likes

Merry Meet and Welcome :infinite_roots: @brittani1
I am looking forward to learning and growing with you :heart:
If you have any questions just ask :thinking: Q&A Category
Blessed Be :triquetra:

5 Likes

Hi @brittani1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We’re happy you found us! It’s always nice to greet new members. Have you found the Courses yet? they are a great place to start out learning!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

5 Likes

Merry Meet @brittani1, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & we are very happy to have you here!

I agree with @Amethyst that the courses are a great place to start to get your interests piqued. There’s a lot of good information & if you have any information to share or any questions fo ask, feel free to jump in on any topic or start your own. The forum is also a great resource so feel free to search the forum for any topics of interest also.

The Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! May 9 - 15 :black_cat: came out today for this week & witchy happenings within the forum & around the world. To see if there are any witches in your area check out: Where in the World Are Witches? :world_map: 2022 Group Poll, we have witches from around the world within the forum. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome, @brittani1, glad you’re here! :grinning: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Merry meet @brittani1,

Welcome to the forum- we’re blessed to have you here! :blush:

I love your enthusiasm and I hope that you have been finding all the materials and content you were hoping for! There is a lot of information on both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum, and there’s also the Spells8 Newsletter with bonus spells, info, and updates too! Plenty of materials to keep a studying witch busy :woman_mage: :two_hearts:

Others have shared some great resources, so just adding in my voice to give a warm welcome and to let you know to please reach out if you have any questions! You have a coven full of friendly fellow magick-lovers happy to help and chat :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Brittani! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome @brittani1 so glad to have you here!

7 Likes

@brittani1, You are welcomed with joy to Spells8.
I firmly believe that everyone is born magic. You’re Magick was new, bright and shiny.
It’s life that grinds it out of so many.
I’m a hereditary Witch, a Solitary Practioner. I’m a retired R.N. living in Florida. Get something to drink, put your feet up, learn something and make friends.
Blessed be, Stay safe & Know you are loved.
Garnet

6 Likes

Welcome @brittani1 ! So glad you are here. Look forward to chatting with you!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.