MIA - Soul Work - I'm back 🥰

Hello everyone! I know I’ve been MIA for quite a while. It’s been hectic over here in my little corner of the world.

Here is a quick run down of everything that's happened since June:

-I quit a job I loved because management was rubbing the company extremely poorly and I didn’t want to be associated with the work they were putting out.
-I started my own IT security and compliance consulting company and am contacting with an amazing woman-owned consulting firm that not only wants to give the best service possible but cares about their contracts as well.
-Did some really intense soul work and am currently doing counseling to deal with some of the emotions I uncovered.
-Going through diagnosis for ADHD at 41 (yay).

Three of my Deities have been vital for the progress I’ve made. Hades has been dragging me through the shadows kicking and screaming but always let me know I wasn’t alone. Aphrodite has been helping me rebuild my self-love and confidence. And then my Patron Selene has never left my side. She’s has shown me love and support through all of this. Encouraging me to face my shadow so I can heal, pushing me to move forward when I don’t want to.

Well, I think that I reached a point where they are ready for me to move forward based on today’s reading. I don’t think Hades could have been any clearer, lol. It’s time for me to leave the past behind and follow the light along my path into the future. I hear y’all loud and clear!

I do still have a lot to work through with my counselor but I’m ready to move forward in my craft now that I have a better understanding of who I am, where I came from, and where I want to go.

So, this is me saying Hi again! I hope that I’m back again for food this time. :smiling_face:

17 Likes

Welcome back!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve missed you!!! I’m glad you’re alright and back safe and sound. For me, my entire family had COVID. Ugh I don’t wanna live that again!! It is just like a bad cold but still scary!
Anyway, I’m so happy that you’re back!!! :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you! So sorry you had to deal with that! My parents, brothers, and my sister and her family currently all have COVID! Thankfully my parents, one of my brothers, and my sister (who is pregnant) are vaccinated so it really isn’t affecting them at all. My youngest niece will be 4 this month so is too young to be vaccinated but my sister said you can’t even tell she’s sick, lol! My sister’s fiancé got hit the hardest. He’s in his late 20s but has asthma and isn’t vaccinated (just hadn’t gotten around to it because he’s had to work a lot). She said he’s doing good but it’s hitting him like the flu and we know how men get when they are sick. :wink:

8 Likes

So glad to have you back and congratulations on the new business venture. It sounds amazing. And good luck dealing with the soul work and ADHD stuff!

6 Likes

Welcome back! I hope you are able to get through the rest with ease :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Wow! 3 Majors- that’s a big reading! Glad to hear that you’re doing well! :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst! I actually had an appointment today and we are going to adjust one of medications that is used off-label to treat ADHD in people with anxiety (:raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman:). Fingers crossed it works because i really don’t want a stimulant.

Thank you @Susurrus! Me too!!

Right @BrightBear?? He was very loud and clear! I was “ok, ok, I get it!”

6 Likes

Hi Jessica,
Good to hear from you and I liked your Oracle reading! :high_brightness::heart::smiley:
Your friend Jeannie

6 Likes

I hope it works for you!

6 Likes

That’s a very powerful revelation- a huge congrats to you, Jessica! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It is always wonderful to hear from you and I’m thrilled you’re back- the coven missed you :heart::infinite_roots: I’m sending good thoughts your way on your exciting journey (and also to your family as well, may they all heal speedy quick!). Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

When my daughter had it, you couldn’t tell she was sick either and she has asthma. But yeah we know how men can be when sick. My dad’s no different but he does have emphysema. Still, he had to be catered to lol

6 Likes

My son had Covid in November. It was like a Covid vaccination experiment. My oldest, daughter, & I are vaccinated. My husband & 2nd child are not. The 2nd son had Covid (someone at work, that he was in close quarters digging a trench with for 3 days, wasn’t feeling good all week but went to work anyway) He was the only one that tested positive. My husband works with him, so at the time, both of them were out of work for 2 weeks & the state of MA will only reimburse up to 40 hours of missed work due to Covid & the cut-off is $850. They went back to work the Monday after Thanksgiving. So we are in recovery mode from the holidays, Covid, & finances. Tighten the laces until we get back to where we were.

I had very mild symptoms that lasted 2 days & according to the 2 tests I took, I was negative. So were 4 other people in the house. My son’s girlfriend had been here & obviously was out in the truck with him more than we were & she had it too. But the rest of the house was fine. My oldest & daughter both tested negative & got to continue going to work & school.

It’s so weird how it manifests fo differently for each person regardless of how close you are to them on a daily basis. I mean we all live with each other & only 1 person got it & no one else was positive. So weird to me.

I was thinking about a week ago that I hadn’t seen you in a while & I was hoping that you would be back. I really am happy to see you return! I look forward to your posts in the future.

5 Likes

That’s exactly the situation going on at my parents’ and sister’s houses, lol. My sister is vaccinated while the rest of her house is not (long story as to why my oldest niece isn’t vaccinated but now that my sister has custody she’s getting her vaccinated as soon as she can after the waiting period) and she had very mild symptoms. Same at my parents’: one brother and both parents vaccinated, Dad and vaccinated brother had mild cold-like symptoms, mom had hardly anything (and she was the one we were worried about because she had severe asthma), and unvaccinated brother got hit the worst (sick about 4-5 days). They are all recovered now thankfully!

I’ve thought about the coven the whole time I’ve been gone and couldn’t wait to come back once I was in a good mental state.

5 Likes

Thanks, @Jeannie1! I’m happy to be back. The tarot reading was a very clear message from my Deity. I’ve been haunted with messages of letting go but after this one, I haven’t had one of those!

6 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria! They are recovering well. I’m excited to be back and more active on the forum.

5 Likes

Jessica55,
Well I am glad the message is clear Jessica and I am glad to hear from you!
:grinning:
I like your deck to very nice and glad you shared!
You are missed!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Thanks, Jeannie. This is the Hush Tarot deck. It is one of my favorites and the preferred deck of one of my deities. Jeremy Hush is an amazing artist and this deck is no exception. He works in ballpoint pen and watercolor. There are so many hidden details in each card that every time I do a reading, the cards have a slightly different meaning as my intuition picks up different things at that moment in time.

5 Likes

Jessica55,
The hush Tarot I have this deck it is great! I should work with it more! I’ve been working with it when I did my shadow work!
Jeannie

6 Likes

@Jeannie1 I’m happy that your deck connects with you during shadow work. I have found a closer connection with my Runes, Celtic Tree & Inner Child Oracle, & Celtic Tarot cards. It helps for the time after finishing the work for the day to be able to process & release or work on what you need to for yourself. Great work ladies diving into shadow work & soul work. I’m proud of you ladies! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

@Jeannie1 I use it most often for my shadow work too!

@Susurrus I have a set of Runes but have not yet tried to use them. I’m not sure what is holding me back but I am unsure of where to start with them. Any recommendations?

6 Likes