Mickie Lavergne

Hi everyone. Just starting out here. New to all of this.

14 Likes

@mickie Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. Make yourself at home. There’s so many fabulous courses in the app. Have fun. Happy Samhain :jack_o_lantern:

11 Likes

@mickie Welcome to the coven :infinite_roots: We’re all here to support and guide you :blush: There’s a lot of info and inspiration here!

10 Likes

Hi, @mickie! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to get started on the forum. If you have any questions, ask, and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you and may you have a blessed Sabbat!

9 Likes

Thank you. I have found the courses and have started the courses. I am new to being a witch but have always leaned this way. I am new and trying to learn everyrhing I can. Thank you again and i will use this forum regularly to ask questions.

11 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @mickie

I’m so glad you have joined us, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad you found the courses, that’s a great place to start. If you have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Mickie, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

10 Likes

You’re welcome! Good luck with the courses!

9 Likes

Hello @mickie,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :heart:

Please make yourself at home here, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever find yourself with questions. The Coven is a very friendly one and we are happy to help however we can :infinite_roots:

Blessed be!

9 Likes

Hi :wave: @mickie it’s nice to meet you! :heart_eyes: I’m Susurrus, one of the moderators here at Spells8. I’m a witch, but my practice constantly is being fine-tuned… :blush:

I hope you love it here! There is so much great information & wonderful topics throughout the site & forum. If you have any questions feel free to ask or share anything with us. We love :heart: to learn too! Jump in on any open topic or feel free to start your own :hugs:

I look forward to chatting with you more :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

I’m late to the party, but welcome to the forum @mickie :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you! I hope you’re finding everything easily - if you have any questions, feel free to pop in and ask. Please, make yourself at home!

9 Likes

Thank you. I am new to the craft and to spells8. Everyone has been so welcoming and helpful.

10 Likes

Nice to meet you @mickie ! Welcome! You’ve found the right place. The courses are giving me confidence in my practice. Glad to hear you’ve started those. Congratulations on starting your journey!!

9 Likes

welcome to the family of witches! we are glad that you are here! My name is Airam and I live in Greece. I am glad that our family is growing!

9 Likes

Welcome, @mickie! It’s lovely to meet you here. And I love that koala photo. :joy: :black_heart:

I’m Katerina. I reside in Australia with my partner and two lovely cats. My journey began in earnest only this year, and I became active in this coven at the end of August. But already, they feel like family, and I’ve already been learning so much from everyone here.

I’m excited to welcome you into this lovely space. :black_heart:

9 Likes

Hello and welcome to you too. I am new to the craft too and just beginning with spells. I am already doing my lessons and am learning about the green witch. I came from Louisiana where voodoo and herbs are used frequently. I have always enjoyed watching the craft but never let myself until this year.

10 Likes

That’s really cool. :heart_eyes: I know someone there who goes and collects things about the place and sells her creations in her Etsy store. I’d buy so much more of her stuff if the shipping to Australia wasn’t so painfully bad. :smiling_face_with_tear:

10 Likes

Merry meet!

Welcome, Feel free to ask any questions. We are a friendly bunch. :purple_heart:

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), The Morrigan, and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

So glad to have you here!

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.