Mirror Magick

Hello wonderful witches!
I have been dealing with major bullying and spiritual energy attacks at my work. I work at an acupuncture and herbal medicine clinic, and I feel so uncomfortable at work every day because of how I am treated and the energy that is directed toward me there. I work with a lot of witches, and as we all know, not all witches have good intentions. One of my witch friends recommended not only protection magick and mirror magick. Can someone recommend a good protection and mirror spell? Thanks in advance!

15 Likes

On-the-Go Ward (Car)

For this ward you will need to create a sigil or bind rune that you will use as your trigger to activate your ward. Instead of hanging fuzzy dice in your car, you can hang your ward from the rearview mirror. Alternatively, the ward could be kept in the glove compartment or another area of the car. Just be certain it does not obstruct your ability to drive safely. Your ward can be as Witchy or mundane as you like.

The bind rune or sigil should be something personal that you create specifically for the purpose of your protection while traveling. It doesn’t have to be complex, just have meaning to you.

Hold your item and see it infused with a white light and your will. See a sphere of protection circling your car, sending bad drivers away from you, and keeping you safe on the road. I like to add a layer of thorns just behind that sphere, sending anyone who might take or mess with things that are not theirs far away. When that image is clear in your mind, draw the bind rune in the air over the item. Say these or similar words:

I am safe and I am protected

When you get in the car, draw the rune in the air or see it in your mind to add energy and activate the ward. This can be done every time you drive the car or whenever you feel it is needed.

13 Likes

Flush It Down the Drain Curse Breaking

If you need to break a curse, the obvious question is, how do you tell if some nasty energy has been sent your way? Before you do a curse breaking, it is a good idea to do some divination about the situation. If you are sensitive to energy, you may just get a nagging feeling that something isn’t right or there are just too many odd, disastrous coincidences that seem to be happening to you. Another way to see if someone has been messing with you is to do some journey work. Sit quietly and see a thread of energy in front of you.

Imagine the thread represents the problems or bad feelings you have been experiencing. You pull on it like a string, and then, with it in your hands, you follow it to the other person it is connected to. Magick, even a curse, is energy, and when someone sends something nasty (or nice, for that matter) our way, it connects us to their energy. Usually, if you follow this thread of energy to its source, you can get a good idea of who the problem person is. But does that mean that person cursed you? Maybe, maybe not. Sometimes even nonmagickal people who have very strong wills that can effectively send negative crap into our lives. Regardless, this spell will send back harmful energy to whoever has sent it.

You Will Need:

• Water
  • Bowl
  • Salt
  • Small cloth or face towel
  • Finger pricker

Pour the water in the bowl, add a few pinches of salt, and stir it in with your finger. Call on whichever deity you wish to work with to do this work, and ask them to bless the water for you. Then, take the wash cloth, dip it in the water, and run the damp cloth over your forehead, arms, and feet, seeing all negative energy attached to you washing away and dissolving. Then take the finger pricker, prick your finger, and let a few drops of blood go into the remaining water. Say,

Blood for blood
What was sent to me I send right back
I wash away its influence
I send it down the drain
Let it return from whence it came
May the evil they have sent me infest them like a plague
May their own evil fill them
I close the door and slam it shut
No harm can come to me
The way is barred forever more

Stir the water with your finger in a counterclockwise motion. See the energy spiraling away from you as if it is being flushed down a drain. See it returning to whoever sent it to you and spiraling back into them. Visualize it going into their solar plexus. This energy was born from them and sticks to them like glue; it’s their own mess to clean up, not yours. You are just sending it back.

When you are done, flush the water down the drain or dispose of it off your property. Thank the deity you called on and leave offerings. Also listen for any advice they may give you about protecting yourself in the future.

13 Likes

The above are from Dark Goddess Craft: A Journey through the Heart of Transformation which has quite a few more good options, too.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N13INTL/?coliid=I299YNYJOLIWKN&colid=1R18N7MBWNXV

Of Blood and Bones: Working with Shadow Magick & the Dark Moon has good options, as well.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Y6Q489Z/?coliid=I4CGAWTNWSDAK&colid=1R18N7MBWNXV

They aren’t exactly mirror spells, but there are already many of those on the forum, and Spells8 website. Like,

There’s some good advice here, too, https://forum.spells8.com/t/self-defense-removing-taglocks-and-dark-magic-k/40091.

13 Likes

From Of Blood and Bones, this might be useful. If you can’t find a wasp, I would just use a printed image or something else to represent a wasp.

Wasp Spell to Disarm a Harmful Person

Ever heard the saying “kill them with kindness”? This spell is meant to stifle the hateful influence of an enemy with pure sweetness. Their poisonous behavior is represented by a wasp or hornet.

For the purpose of this spell, we are focusing on the stinger, the poison and the pain a wasp can cause. A wasp can relentlessly sting again and again, just like a toxic person can cause harm repeatedly without consequence. It is this association, and the fear many people feel when near a wasp, that we are using in this spell. Regardless of the big ecological picture, emotions elicited by wasps are strong and therefore powerful in magick. As always, use a wasp that you find already dead in this spell.

An interesting wasp fact is that when they sting, they release a pheromone that alerts other wasps to their distress and causes them to join the attack. This is a lot like how a negative person can sometimes have themselves a team of like-minded followers who support them.

Materials

• 3-inch square of paper
  • Pencil
  • Empty jar or bottle with an airtight lid
  • Dead wasp
  • Something to represent the person, such as an item of theirs that they have touched or worn, their hair or fingernails, or, if all else fails, a picture or their name
  • 1 cup honey, maple syrup, agave nectar, or even sugar dissolved in water to make a very sweet liquid

You’re going to suffocate the negative behavior out of the person with sweetness. Cast a circle and see the individual in your mind. Write out a list on your paper of what they have done to you that is wrong. This can be a personalized letter to the person (don’t worry—no one ever has to read it) or just your angry thoughts. The more you put into it the better. Rant it all out onto the paper. Fold it with the writing facing out and put it in the jar.

Hold the dead wasp in your hand. Reflect on its sting. Think of how the person has stung you. Think of the others they have drawn in to also sting and torment you. Think about their toxic, poisonous behavior and send it into the wasp. Place the wasp and the photo or personal effects of the person into the jar.

Now take your honey or syrup and hold it up to the light. See how golden and warm it is. See its sweet energy and, in it, the power of goodness. Fill it with positive, sunny thoughts until it is glowing with them.

Then pour the syrup over the wasp and paper and picture. Feel the honey literally drowning all the energies attached to them, stifling them down to nothing. See the honey invade every pore and fiber of those items, taking them over and nullifying them completely, drowning and killing them. Cover the objects entirely and close the lid.

Spend some time looking at the saturated wasp and paper. Sweetness has voided all their power, and their poisons are wiped out.

Close your circle.

Keep this jar in a safe place until the person has stopped bothering you. When the situation has passed or they have moved on, pour the honey out somewhere off your property and recycle the jar.

12 Likes

For me I had to work on myself a lot to be strong enough to not care about a holes. I had to work on meditation grounding and shielding with that light. Then also something that works is light a candle look at imagine your energy separate from the energy of the candle think of the separation. Then lookto the peripheral and the darkness and imagine being a part of it. Go back n forth. Then at work u can see the coworker as the candle. Learn to separate your energy from theres

Don’t forget breathing exercises

It does get better. Now I’m to where I don’t care what the jerks I work with do. Not my problem

13 Likes

A very simple use of mirror magic involves one of those compact mirrors. Place a photo of the person or people sending you unwanted energy into the compact mirror. Draw a sigil on the back of the photo with the intention of reflecting back any energy sent your way. Close the mirror and let it do its work! If you don’t have a picture of the person or people, their names work just as well.

10 Likes

I have you covered

Book pictured is the “Spells Bible” by Ann-Marie Gallagher

10 Likes

Dark goddess book is the one I ordered

7 Likes

Great suggestions, everyone! :clap: :consecrate_spell: They’re all very good and well informed. Definitely great ones to keep on hand!

10 Likes

That looks like a lovely circle spell, @John1 - thank you for sharing it! :o:

You mentioned a “Dark goddess book” - is that the name of the book where you found the spell? If yes, awesome! :heart: If not, please share the name of the book/author who wrote the spell - it’s important to give credit for things we don’t own out of respect to the creators (for more info about this, I recommend reviewing the Forum Guidelines section about sharing content).

Thank you! :pray: :sparkles:

8 Likes

It’s called spell Bible I forgot who wrote it but it’s on my other post I sent a picture of the book with the author name on it

6 Likes

Perfect! :+1:

It was this one, right?

I’ll leave your picture of the book here for reference. The spell really is lovely- now anyone who is interested in reading more will know where to look :grinning: :books:

Thank you again for sharing, John! :pray: :sparkles:

8 Likes

Yes it is I also want her other books to

8 Likes

What is the name of the book and who is it by love?

9 Likes

Ann Marie Gallagher. - the spells Bible @Wandering_free

9 Likes

Thank you !

9 Likes