Money Management

Hi everyone and merry meet,

I’m pretty new, 2nd day in right now, to relearning the craft. I understand the spells for money, but is there one refined around money management? I have done things for plentiful funds; what I need is the ability to catch up and not overdo it each week. So a money management spell for the ample funds? Is there such a thing?

Blessed Be,
Krissie

2 Likes

Merry Meet, Kristine!! :wave:

Good question. However, I’m not sure what you mean by “not overdo it each week”. Do you mean overspending?

When it comes to money management, I think you want a spell for discipline and focus. You may need to work with Mars or Saturn energy (Fire and Earth energy). Saturn is all about discipline and limitations, and Mars is all about willpower and motivation.

An easy way to establish some discipline would be to keep track of your expenses using an Excel spreadsheet :memo: or a similar tool (Google sheets has a template for it).

Whenever you need to spoil yourself, do it in a way that doesn’t require money, such as homemade baths, listening to music, drawing, journaling, calling a friend, or meditating. :person_in_lotus_position:

An easy spell would be binding your negative pattern (overspending) to a positive behavior (an activity that is free). So anytime you feel like doing the first (e.g. online shopping), picture yourself doing the other one (e.g. writing). The idea is to trigger it when the other one comes up.

An old folk magic method is the following: When you get money, keep the highest denomination bill for as long as you possibly can. :moneybag:

Good Luck and Blessings! :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your response. I did mean overspending and that sounds exactly what I need. The discipline and focus to not online shop/spend.

I will get through my ritual tonight and then my focus will be executing that idea.

Thank you!

Krissie

3 Likes

I have found myself spending more since teleworking.
Your post on overspending was just what I needed.
Blessings to all

2 Likes

You’re very welcome, Kristine!!

Let me know if you have any questions. Blessed Be! :pray:

2 Likes

I have been doing more online shopping than ever! I’m really focused on changing that behavior even if I feel like I need it at the time. Some things can be improvised or need to wait more than I need to have them. It will all come in time. I feel like there’s a patience piece to my spending too that needs to be worked on. I hope it helps you also!

Blessed Be!
Krissie

1 Like