Money Spell šŸ’° wish me luck!

Looks great! I love seashells! I have them everywhere from chimes to candle holders. May your spell bring prosperity!
Blessed be

8 Likes

May financial blessings come your way. So mote it be.

9 Likes

Thank you, Christina4. I have to say, Iā€™m loving the feeling and support from you all. So, far Iā€™m having a bunch of good luck coming my way, which leads me to believe that the spell will work :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you, Walter, and yes, I do agree with you on keeping a part of the sea in your living area. Nature is so wonderful and beautiful all at the same time.:ocean:

8 Likes

So mote be, right on John, and thank you for sending me your blessings. So, far, so good. I pray that good financial blessings never stop.

9 Likes

woot! A Happy Birthday indeed @cat! Donā€™t spend it all at once :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @cat! May you get many blessings on this day!

6 Likes

@kasie, Awe!!! Well, thank you Kasie, how sweet and thoughtful of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Youā€™re welcome hon! Hope you have a wonderful day! :partying_face:

6 Likes

@Limeberry, thanks!!! $4,000, not bad for my first money spellā€‹:black_heart::green_heart::purple_heart:.

6 Likes

Did I forget to mention that my spell is still working? $3,000 :scream_cat::smile_cat:

6 Likes

7 Likes

I did a money spell On the Full Moon. Then today my coworker quit so I am getting way more OT than I like. I was already working 65 to 72 hours a week.
Be careful what you wish for.

9 Likes

Woohooo, congrats @cat! Thatā€™s so exciting :money_with_wings::blush:

That is some very good wisdom to keep in mind, @john4- sometimes the things we manifest into being come in very unexpected ways! I hope the OT quiets down and you can find some time to relax and recover :pray:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria, I hope that the spell keeps it up bc Iā€™m loving it! Thanks for your good cheers, itā€™s always welcomed. :+1:t4:

5 Likes

I am blown away by the beauty of this spell. I love your set up @cat! It is gorgeousā€¦ I alway thought beauty and functions should go hand in hand. I am so glad to see the spell is working. I am trying to be mindful of the lessons by @Tamara about sending energy your way- but I want to pray for your continued success in achieving your financial goals.

@John hope there are a few hours in your week to take care of you! Those are LONG hours you are keeping. Been there done thatā€¦ so happy to be retired.

7 Likes

@berta, thank you, sweetie, for the nice compliment. I love, just love the sea :ocean:

5 Likes

@john4, Oh, my. I made sure that I was VERY detailed and specific in describing my desire for what, when, why, and how. But youā€™re right, you do have to be very careful about what you wish for. Sorry, to hear that John4.

7 Likes

Well ā€¦ for now Iā€™m raking in the chips. I can sleep and eat later.

7 Likes

I hope that things will get a lot better from here on.

6 Likes