Moon cookies

Does anyone have a good recipe for moon cookies?

10 Likes

Not right off hand but I’ll look for some!

8 Likes

These are for Yule but they look and sound nice!

13 Likes

Hi there! Are you looking for moon cookie recipes or moon cake recipes?

Here’s a good moon cake recipe.

9 Likes

Yes, I love THESE! They are Moon Spell Cookies for Halloween!! The recipe originated on Pinterest, but she changed it up for her own:

Good luck! :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Greetings @danielle7!

You’ve got some great recipes here- just adding in that I remember @Amaris_Bane shared a lovely recipe for Moon Cookies as part of her Samhain Ritual here:

And @Melora_Fae shared a very creative method for using a chocolate cookie dough base turned into Moon Cookies in her challenge entry on Seasonal Magick:

Blessed be and happy baking! :crescent_moon: :sparkles:

7 Likes

Nom Nom looks great! :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Omg you guys have to stop i am so hungry right now lol :drooling_face: :laughing:

6 Likes

Thanks, love!

5 Likes

Thanks so much for all the recipes I’m so excited to try all of them. Just want to say that I’m happy to be part of this group and to have you all to go to for answers and support. It’s nice
Blessed be

6 Likes

Yes! I have been wanting to make these cookies!

4 Likes

I hope they turn out well if you make them!

4 Likes

Wishing you all the best with your cookie-crafting @danielle (and @Phoenix_Rose too!) :cookie: :blush:

Awww! :heart: The support of a coven is truly a beautiful thing- we’re blessed to have you here, Danielle! :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

Love and Light!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.