Moon water + Art

Hi Everyone,

I love making moon water most months and I use it in cooking, for beverages, and health and well being products I make. I was trying to think of other ways to use it and it occurred to me to use it for my newest hobby of watercolor painting (I started painting about 2 months ago).

So now, I have paintings I’ve created infused with the energy and power of the moon and my intentions.

Thought I’d share in case there are other aspiring artists out there who might like to try this!

16 Likes

Those are such beautiful paintings! And some wonderful ideas.

Most recently I used some moon water on a plant that was struggling to grow. :seedling:

11 Likes

Thanks @starborn and great idea for your plant!

9 Likes

I finally thought of some words to describe what I love about the first painting. It’s the mountains! I love that there’s such a dark shade along their edges, it’s like they cut into the sky. Then it’s lovely that they lighten with a gradient and then there’s this lovely dappled pattern (? is that the right term) throughout them. :black_heart:

Is there watercolour divination? The more I look at that painting, the more I feel like it should be a thing. :smile:

9 Likes

Those paintings are gorgeous! Excellent work! And what a good idea for Moon water.

8 Likes

Those are gorgeous :heart_eyes: & amazing paintings! :clap: I love them :heart: You’ve really got some talent there… I wish I was so lucky! I like how you were able to capture the mushrooms :mushroom: that is fantastic :star_struck:

8 Likes

Goodness, these are amazing! :heart_eyes: And to think you only got started two months ago, wow- you have a natural talent for painting, @Satu_TheGreenWitch :clap: :art: :sparkles:

I honestly couldn’t pick a favorite- the autumn colors, mountain scenery, lake reflections- everything is so pretty. Although as a bit of a mushroom enthusiast, I particularly love that last one :wink: :mushroom:

Beautiful work, Satu- I hope you continue to thrive with your painting work! :heart:

8 Likes

Funny as your description of the mountains is what I like best about that painting too @starborn! Thank you for your kind compliments :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst! Much love to you! :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you so much @Susurrus! That painting is more whimsical and I love it too. You are so kind :heart:

8 Likes

You’re welcome, dear heart!

8 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind view @BryWisteria! I still have much to learn but have found that this particular creative outlet is so gratifying…I love it! And…we have something in common as I just love mushrooms too. Something about them is so sweet and endearing!

Thank you again for the generous compliments!! :heart:

8 Likes

These are gorgeous :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Ohh, these are practically breathtaking! :heart_eyes: :cupid: I just adore these beautiful, beautiful watercolor works! :star_struck: :art: :dizzy: You are really a very talented and inspiring artist, sweetheart. :pink_heart: :sparkles: :hearts: Plus, your idea of using moon water to mix with those watercolors, well…I think I’m soon gonna try this. It’s just tooooooo magickal, to think these paintings are crafted by a naturally skilled, artistic hand and touched by some moon magic! Lovely, lovely! :face_holding_back_tears: Blessed Be dear heart, this post was so beautiful.
:heartbeat: :cupid: :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Agreed! :mushroom: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s my pleasure, Satu- thank you for sharing your masterpieces! Painting is a wonderful creative outlet and form of artistic expression- I hope you continue to have fun with it! :heart: :art:

Blessed be!

8 Likes

You are so kind, thank you! :heart:

8 Likes

You’re so sweeeeet Bry, seriously! :face_holding_back_tears: :heart_eyes: Honestly your love for mushrooms, makes you even more adoorable!! I would literally get loads of yummy lil mushrooms for you, this instant, if I could! :hugs: :kissing_heart: :mushroom: :dizzy: :pink_heart:

@Satu_TheGreenWitch most welcome my dear beautiful & talented green witch! :green_heart: :blush: :hugs: :sparkles:

8 Likes

@Satu_TheGreenWitch they all are amazing! The whimsical mushrooms :mushroom: made me smile :smile: & gave me a bright spot. The others are gorgeous too. You have amazing talent! :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Those are beautiful @Satu_TheGreenWitch
I can feel the energy… it feels a little different for each one!
Just lovely! :hugs: :heart:

8 Likes

Oh wow, @Satu_TheGreenWitch – those are gorgeous! I love using moon water for art. It’s such a great way to include magic into our regular lives. :clap:

7 Likes