MoonX app :)

Wanted to share this app with everyone :hugs:.

I find it to be a good place to start when I’m feeling a little lost, trying to figure out my day or just as a tool for astrology, following the moon and witchy things :blush:. Hope you’ll enjoy it.

Love, Light and Only the Best,
Francessca

12 Likes

Ooo, another good one to check out. I’m working on connecting more to other phases than just a couple of them right now.

I feel strongest with the New Moon :new_moon: & then the Full Moon :full_moon:… so trying to connect when I can to the other phases too!

9 Likes

That’s really neat @Susurrus! Thank you for fixing the category this was in :hugs:, I wasn’t sure if it should be under the moon or astrology because it has both.

I think you’ll enjoy the app :blush:, lol I love the calendars and have been following the one for beauty, and gardening (started this one as spring started peaking in :grin:).

I also use a Llewellyn Calendar ( the kind you hang on a wall) for the color of the day, and the magic of i planner. The planner is super neat and had a bunch of useful information.

https://magicofi.com/

Hope your enjoying your day :blush:.

Love, Light and Only the Best,
Francessca

8 Likes

Oh it’s lovely! I’ll have to see what I have for planners already :laughing: I really need to start using one or choosing one for this year.

8 Likes

Oh yay! :smiling_face: A new one. I’m always looking for great apps like this. Thank for sharing this, I’m going to have to check it out. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

@Susurrus

Lol I can completely relate to this, that’s one of the reasons I ended up getting this one I find it helpful in sticking to my goals and tracking day to day things such as your cycle. The planner gives you a page for this and provides you with info on how it relates to the moon which I thought was neat! In keeping up with the 21st century it also gives you a guide if you don’t have a cycle and how the days in the month relate to the moon (rather in inclusive which I like :blush:). In another section it gives you information on different types of mushrooms, and various other things. It’s honestly has more than I anticipated. :thinking: I wish I would of stumbled upon it earlier in January instead of towards the end… but I know for next year :grin:.

Hope you had a great day :hugs::heart:

6 Likes

Your super welcome :hugs: and I hope you enjoy it. This is one of the few apps that I can honestly say I look at daily. I personally enjoy the daily / affirmations for the moon phases :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Hope you had a great day :blush:!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.