Motivation and Creativity, Come My Way! ✨ (Prosperity Challenge)

Travel Witch,
I know what you mean I saw something that really made me want to get more into my craft. I just appreciate everyone for all there wonderful talents! I wouldn’t be where I am if I didn’t have you all. I really want to try drawing Goddesses and never had the desire till know and I am almost over the hill. I found this utube channel and how to draw HecateHow to draw Hecate

So many desires so many things I cant wait to do. Thank you for all of your encouragement.
Blessed Be :star2:

6 Likes

The drawing of Hecate in the video is gorgeous, @Jeannie1- I love when artists use gold ink. It really makes the picture pop off the page! :star_struck:

Keep on following your heart and listen when creativity calls! I am looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous crafts in the future :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

You can do this @Jeannie1 you will do great!

I have this problem also, I have so many things & ideas that I want to do & slowing down to focus on just one isn’t always an easy thing to do. Yesterday I had such a block of what to do with my resin I had to walk away from it.

6 Likes

Travel Witch,
The girl who does the drawings
She does a great job and does this other video about drawings on the tarot. It’s a cup and a fish. I’m thinking I should stick with her maybe I’ll learn a couple tricks about drawing. She did a whole 30 days in October with different mystic drawings. She gives you links to all her art supplies too.
Blessed be

5 Likes

Krissie,
I know one thing at a time right!
Lol it’s hard to do!
Jeannie

5 Likes

It sounds like you found a great mentor, @Jeannie1! It is always so exciting to find a channel on YouTube that helps you develop your own natural skills :blush: Thanks for sharing the link to her channel- I hope you keep having fun with your drawings! :writing_hand: :two_hearts:

Artist’s block is the real deal- sorry it hit you hard, @Susurrus! Maybe switch your creative energies to your writing and journally for a bit. Hopefully after a short break, you can return to your beautiful resin-making with renewed energy! :sparkles: Good luck!:heart:

5 Likes

I only worked on a couple of pieces yesterday that I have to let set for the full 24 hours. Then I didn’t work with it. I’m going to watch some YouTube things about resin working for some ideas & I am going to do some journaling. I was working with the resin & have neglected my journal the last couple of days. So I’m going to do that today too. Thank you

4 Likes

You’re very welcome, Krissie- wishing you the best of luck with your crafts and journaling! Have fun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you! It was definitely a day, but I did get a little journaling in there. I’m hoping to get some more done today, because it was very little yesterday.

4 Likes

Oh Bryanna, you ARE a cleaver girl!

5 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for sharing your incredible ritual. Loved how you used all your paint tubes and drawings.
Yeah, I have done a couple of spells and my outcome was not what I had expected. I was
disappointed about it, but now I am more confident in myself and growing as a witch and
spellcaster.

4 Likes

It is my pleasure, @Debra2- I’m really happy you enjoyed the ritual! :blush: Witchcraft is a skill like painting or drawing or cooking or anything else- the more time we put into it, the easier it is and the better our results tend to be :sparkles:

Congrats to you on the spellwork you’ve done so far and the increase in your confidence- you have already come a long way and are blossoming into a very talented witch, Debra! :woman_mage: :heart: Many blessings to you!

3 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria it is very comforting to hear words of encouragement on my progress. You do inspire me so much :blush:

3 Likes

What is a witchy community for, if not to help, support, and lift each other up to new heights? :blush: I get so much inspiration and enthusiasm from everyone in the forum- it is easy to reflect that positivity back when surrounded by such an amazing group! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You’re very welcome, @Debra2- know that you inspire me too! :heart: Many blessings and much love!

3 Likes