Multiple Spirit Animals

Hello,

I just did a guided spirit animal meditation. More than one animal showed up.
This time it was a wolf, a falcon, and the muzzle of a large animal like a deer but a larger muzzle than a deer and not a moose. It will show itself in time. Cernunnos came to mind but that could be because I came across him the other day.
A wolf always shows up, has for decades.

The last time I did a ‘meet your spirit guide meditation’ it was a wolf and a turtle.

Does anyone often have more than one spirit animal show up?

12 Likes

Hi @Phoenix_Rose,

Congrats on your successful spirit animal meditation! It sounds like it went really well and that you were able to meet several spirit guides - that’s so exciting! :blush:

I work primarily with the universe as an overarching presence in my practice, but sometimes the universe speaks through guides, which sometimes take the form of animal archetypes. This may or may not be how others perceive and interact with their personal guides (which is perfectly fine, to each witch their own, such is the beauty of the Craft! :heart:) but the point here is that yes! I whole-heartedly think that it’s possible (and actually quite common) for people to encounter multiple spirit animals/guides on their journey :blush:

We had a small conversation about multiple spirit animals over in the Spirit Animal Quiz, so I’ll copy a reply from there to add here too:

Congrats again on meeting your spirit animals, Phoenix - may they help watch over and protect you on your path! :heart:

Blessed be

12 Likes

I have 2. A bunny and a cat

7 Likes

I often have more than one and they change frequently. They will stick around for as long as need be until they help guide me through certain issues or situations. The last was a fox & a crow, and now it is wolf & unicorn.

8 Likes

Merry meet @chrissy!

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

7 Likes

Hi @chrissy my names Crystal :gem: a Bruja from va I think it’s really cool you have multiple spirit animals each one gets you through a different phase of life. Welcome :hibiscus: to the forum feel free to make yourself at home and join in on the Weekly Witchy Challenge it’s a fun way to enjoy all aspects of the craft :witch_pentacle:

7 Likes

Those seem like very lovely spirit animals to have! Comforting, loyal, and loving :cat: :rabbit2: :two_hearts:

In this way, it’s like they help you up each step or hill as you climb the mountain of life. When you’ve worked your way through one stage, the next guides are ready to meet and accompany you. It’s very reassuring to think about :blush: Thanks for sharing, Chrissy- and welcome! Make yourself at home here :heart:

6 Likes

Welcome :hugs::heart: @chrissy

5 Likes