So without further ado, lets delve into firstly, why this New Moon is fab for a Virgo Sun Sign and secondly, why it’s super special for a Scorpio Rising!
Virgo Sun Sign
If you are Virgo Sun Sign, this New Moon is happening in your 1st House Your 1st House is alllll about the image you are presenting to the world; the New Moon in your 1st House is one of the most exciting because it’s all about you. It’s great for self improvement and self appearance- you’re actually allowed to be vain this month Virgo’s! In fact, it should be a priority for you!
This is the best time for you to change the way you- and the rest of the world- views yourself. Get yourself into shape , look at the image you are presenting, this sounds vain but pride in your appearance is key to your success! Working on your self confidence this month will be supported by this moon, so take advantage!!
Numerically speaking, 1 is excellent for new beginnings, which means this is a great opportunity for you to think about what you want out of life. What are your dreams? What are your goals? What- if anything- would you like to change?
This is the start of your 12 month Lunar Cycle Capitalise on this by forgetting about the past and focusing on what you want to achieve over the next 12 months. The 1st House is where you shine from, so use this time to polish yourself, be the best version of yourself you can be!
Things to do this month in addition to the 5 things you should do in a Virgo New Moon
- Clean out your wardrobe- out with the old, in with new! If it doesn’t spark joy, donate it!
- Visualise yourself looking exactly how you would like to- meditate and manifest that image forward!
- Remember this is the beginning of your new 12 month cycle- start as you mean to go on
- Pamper yourself- get your hair done, get a massage, buy some new clothes, spoil yourself
- Work on your self confidence- you are amazing, love yourself!
I’ve added a little table below that shows what house the moon is in, based on your Sun or Rising Sign…
Scorpio Rising Sign
Scorpio Rising, your once-a-year Lucky Moon takes place one day after the New Moon in Virgo on September 18!
It is said when the Sun moves through your 11th House your powers of wishing are SUPERCHARGED! Scorpio Rising guys and gals, this is happening for you 18th September 2020.
This is an excellent opportunity to manifest what you truly truly desire so don’t miss it!
The 11th House is also the Friend Zone; so get yourself out there. New and special friends are likely to enter your life this lunar month so say yes to any invitations you get, you don’t know who you might meet
Things for you to do this extra special month:
- Visualise your wishes coming true- every morning, take a little moment to manifest your wish coming true
- Make a wish, every night, for the entire lunar month- it could be the same wish over and over or different ones, just use this time to bring forth alllll the luck- you deserve it!
- Meet your friends for a meal or a catch up- throw a party if you can, if not just make a special effort to catch up with all your lovely friends- let them know how much they mean to you
- Say “Hi” to someone you see often but never talk to- it could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship!
- Be careful what you wish for- this lunar cycle is powerful for you, specifically the 18th September, use it wisely …
And if you aren’t Scorpio Rising but would love to know when your Lucky Moon is due to arrive- please refer to the chart below I prefer to go off Rising Signs, which you can find out here, but if you prefer to use your Sun Sign feel free…
I credit Cafe Astrology and the Moonology book by Yasmin Boland as my best sources of information here