My 1 year journey with my 600 page Book of Shadows!

One year ago today I started my 600 page BOS. The problem I was having is I had different journals for different things and it was so confusing. I decided I would buy one book and put everything in it. It has really been a wonderful journey and I have put a lot of energy into my book. I was writing notes in it today, and realized that I started it one year ago today. It’s 90 percent filled!

13 Likes

Wow. That’s awesome! That’s not a simple BOS, it’s a Family Grimoire! Way to go!

8 Likes

amazing! I aspire to be like you… but right now I’m rocking my digital BOS. One day I’ll have a big, beautiful grimoire! I’m so excited for your work!

8 Likes

Thank you Ali. I love physical books because I’m an old woman. Lol! All of the writing in it is cursive so it will be a secret writing by the time my grandchildren and great-grandchildren see it!

11 Likes

That’s amazing! I love the look of it, too. I wish I wouldn’t. cramp up when writing so I could have a handwritten one!

8 Likes

Thank you. It is so full it’s hatd to close.

8 Likes

Happy one year anniversary to your Book, Ostara! :tada: :heart:

Wow, it is packed- that is a full year of magickal workings, experiences, and spellwork you can now look back on and review any time. It’s like having a physical momento of a year’s worth of magick you can hold in your hands- a real treasure! :open_book: :sparkles:

I know you’re not quite at the last page yet, but have you picked out a new Book for the coming year yet? :wink: :books:

Blessed be!

7 Likes

Thank you. I have several blank ones but I’m not sure which one I will use next. When I finish this one I will use whichever one calls to me.

8 Likes

That is a really big book! :open_book: Congrats on having it almost filled – and congrats on your one-year journey with your book! You’re right, it’s going to be a great family grimoire when the time comes. I’m sure whoever you pass it down to will cherish it.

7 Likes

Ooooh it’s lovely! Something about a physical bound journal full of writing and addins that’s so beautiful! Congratulations on your dedication and hard work! It’s amazing!!! :heart:

7 Likes

That is beautiful!

6 Likes

I myself have two leather bound BOS’s as well as a digital BOS. I think I could easily have at least 600 pages too. Where does it end? :laughing:

Congratulations on your one year journey! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Thank you ladies. My brother has a beautiful handmade one, but I’m not that talented. I’m the only one he will let touch it. I let everyone touch mine.

5 Likes

May the perfect successor to your lovely Book call to you when the time is right! :books::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.