My book is finished!

@Cosmic_Curiosity since you flavor the stars, I have a feeling you’d find Herbal Astrology interesting. Not much out the in it, but you will find some more earthy Herbalists discussing it. All plants have an astrological make-up in them. Perhaps this would be a wonderful discussion topic?

@BryWisteria or @MeganB I am sure this question has been posed prior, but has Herbal Astrology been a topic?

17 Likes

I don’t think it has… :thinking: It would certainly be an interesting topic should anyone decide to create a post for it!

16 Likes

Congratulations and best of luck with it!

17 Likes

Nice! I’m beginner learner Astrology, and I’ve actually referred to some of your posts on here for astrological information. This is up my alley so I will definitely be buying a copy when available, if you do decide to make a physical book, I’d opt for a physical.

16 Likes

I know I’m late to the party but… That’s amazing, Congratulations. Please share the link when you have it up. And

16 Likes

Only one comes to mind- Zodiac Tea Blends :tea:.

I agree with you, Lisa- Herbal Astrology is a fun topic and I’d love to read more about it too! :star2: :teapot: :blush:

16 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity Congratulations :clap: :tada: :tada: :tada:

16 Likes

Oh! I missed this & I’m so sorry to be late to the celebration :champagne:

#:tada: Congratulations :confetti_ball:

This is very exciting, I would love :heart: to read this as well! :hugs:

Herbal Astrology would be a great topic too :hugs: if someone explores it or has any knowledge of it.

15 Likes

Update. Now got my black and white draft. Now starts the proof reading! Exciting!

23 Likes

It looks amazing! Oh my, I know the feeling of having something you’ve poured your heart into in your hands. It’s an amazing feeling and you should be proud of yourself!

17 Likes

Oh that is fantastic. Well done you. :partying_face::green_heart:

16 Likes

Yaaaaaay, how incredibly exciting! Congratulations on this accomplishment :trophy:

16 Likes

Oh, wow! That must feel awesome to have it in hand!

15 Likes

Wonderful! :heart::blush::people_hugging:

14 Likes

Oh @Cosmic_Curiosity, that’s amazing! :tada: I love :heart: the name & it looks amazing! :confetti_ball: It must feel wonderful to have it put together & be in the proofreading stages :partying_face: I’m very excited for you & can’t wait for it to be published for purchase! :revolving_hearts:

14 Likes

It’s beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

I love it. Looks great.!

14 Likes

Love the title “Cosmic Curiosities” and the under description “wonderful world of astrology”: it’s so fitting, and inviting. Based on your works on here regarding astrology that I have used for reference to learn, I’m looking forward to getting a copy in whatever format available. Personally, would like a hard copy, but I would definitely opt for a soft copy.

Bravo!

16 Likes

Look at that treasure! :star_struck: You’ve taken all of your wonderful wisdom and manifested it physically- it must feel very powerful to be able to hold the fruit of your efforts in hand, literally! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Beautiful cover too- it looks awesome. Good luck with the finishing touches, Alan! :blush: :tada:

16 Likes

I am so freakin’ hyped to get a copy of this for myself when it’s ready. :heart_eyes: I am literally going to hold it high and dance around the apartment. :sparkles: :black_heart:

16 Likes