My book is finished!

I will definitely be ordering a copy! I’m so very proud of you and I can’t wait to get my hands on your book to read it!

17 Likes

A thought came to me as I was posting my challenge entry. I bought the Tarot by the Moon book and a few others because I saw the authors on a Llewellyn webinar/podcast.

As you are a teacher, and from seeing you on here, you would likely be a fabulous presenter. Maybe be you can get an invite to share knowledge on one of these sessions and boost your book sales once it is published.

14 Likes

Oh! Congratulations :tada: I’m excited for when it’s officially available! Great jon & that’s awesome you’ve been able to have for Kindle & paperback! :confetti_ball:

14 Likes

UPDATE

My book is now available in paperback and kindle on Amazon. I would appreciate greatly if you could share it with others.

https://amzn.eu/d/hwW5Uyg

Thank you all for your support through t this project.

Blessed be

Alan

18 Likes

Congratulations! And it’s available on Amazon here in the US. It went on my Wish List!

15 Likes

Woohooo! Congrats, Alan! :partying_face: :dizzy: :sparkles:

Just adding the Amazon US link for those of us here in the States:

17 Likes

Woohoo! Congratulations! I’ve added it to my wishlist so I can grab it when I have some extra cash - thank you, Alan! :clap: :partying_face: :tada:

14 Likes

Woo! :partying_face: It’ll arrive in time to be a birthday present for myself.

I’m excited! :black_heart:

14 Likes

Well done. Fantastic :partying_face:

13 Likes

Ordering @Cosmic_Curiosity! So happy for you and I feel bleesed to be able to say I kinda know this kool kat that made this book! We know it is gonna be amazing from all the knowledge you provide in your post! Congratulations :confetti_ball::clap:t4::bouquet::partying_face:

15 Likes

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support. I have tried my best with the editing and proof reading but please…if you spot any errors, just let me know. The book is eligible for return for up to 30 days i think.

Could i also ask that you leave me a little review if you have time. Thanks

Blessed be

Alan

16 Likes

Congratulations! I am going to order a copy!

15 Likes

Thank you. There is a kindle version available too if people prefer reading on an e-reader (and its cheaper!)

15 Likes

I want to support you too! I’m getting your book tonight!
Go Alan so much love for you! :rose::rose::rose:
Love and Light :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:
Jeannie

14 Likes

Ordered!

Can’t wait to read it. :grin:

15 Likes

Alan can’t wait to read your book and give it a review!
Blessed be !
Jeannie

15 Likes

I got it in my cart , once payday hits it’s mine

15 Likes

You are all amazing! Thank you so much!

14 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity

Your book is added to my wishlist… As @john1 said above, I’m waiting for payday! It will soon be mine! :people_hugging:

Love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: always,
Marsha

14 Likes

Hi everyone.

I have spotted a couple of errors in the text…a heading jas humped to the bottom of a page and a spelling error. I have updated it on amazon but it takes 72 hours to update. If you have ordered, you may want to cancel and wait a few days to get the updated version.apologies.

Alan

15 Likes