My book of shadows is almost here

finally got my book of shadows pages all ready just gotta wait for my printers ink cartlages to arrive i ran out a bit ago and just ordered some more and found some nice paper i love for my book of shadows for a while ive only had my book of shadows un-orginized on a usb drive as i didnt have the right cover and tital pages but i finally found some that i really liked and got them. there now on my wicca usb drive with all my photos and other pdf pages as well as pdf wicca books and such and yes i literly have an entire usb drive dedicated for wicca stuff. i will have to post some pictures in about a week once i have my physical book of shadows printed off and such. im exited to share

14 Likes

That’s neat! Good luck putting it together! Sounds like a fun project!

8 Likes

Mine is currently in a Google drive folder and it’s…sparse :laughing: Most of my information is kept in my head but one day I hope to have a beautifully bound book!

9 Likes

In my Book of Shadows I do print it out and pages as I go. I mainly use my Journal every day, write my planned day out with my routine, then check them off as I go. If there is something I find interesting or ask if I can print something else has written and then add it to that day’s journal page.

9 Likes

Congratulations, I know your excited! I have a few of them, none filled. I just love blank books and I’m ADD,(just realized that a few months ago in my old age). Lol! Have fun with it.

8 Likes

Congrats, @Nikita-mikaelson! That is so exciting that your BoS is coming together, wishing you all the best with the crafting :open_book: :sparkles:

Oh, hooray! :star_struck: Looking forward to seeing the final product! :heart:

8 Likes

Just a few more days then i can start getting my book of shadows done. Well physically made its on a usb. Just waiting for one more thing then i get to print off

9 Likes

I hope the final piece of your BoS puzzle arrives soon and safely, Nikita! :blush: I know you’re going to have fun putting it all together. It’s going to be so exciting when you have your finished Book all together and ready for you to use! :open_book: :sparkles:

9 Likes

It should its just the cord to attach my laptop and printer im to lazy to fight with my printer to wirelessly set it up

9 Likes

Starting to print off my book of shadows tonight

9 Likes

When mine started surpassing 5 binders, I have my BOS in my OneDrive cloud storage :rofl:

9 Likes

Lol i like real books well im using a5 binders but same diff

9 Likes

I totally get it. I’m the same way. My printer, ink, & binders couldn’t keep up. I do still have the binders. Somethings I don’t have on the computer, so I keep them in my binders.

I just had to break the information down more specifically to my practice & with my posts, adding them is easier if it’s on the computer sometimes. But, I can scan to pdf with the best of them :rofl:

9 Likes

Book of shadows

My spell book Grimoire

Both are nearly complete. Still got a few items in the mail coming including a second binder for each. And the red pentagram for the other 3 books.

10 Likes

Your BoS and Grimoire both look stunning- congrats on putting them together, @Nikita-mikaelson! I hope the remaining materials will arrive quickly for you. Enjoy them- I know that both of your sacred books will serve you well! :heart::books:

9 Likes

Those are wonderful! I have book envy! You go on with you’re crafty self!

9 Likes

@Nikita-mikaelson your Book of Shadows and your Spell Book Grimoire are looking good, now all is needed to add to them both as things come your way. Lovely Books. :dizzy: :sparkles:

7 Likes

@debra2
Almost i still gotta put together a book of mirrors but gotta wait for my binder im planing to have a tarot/oracle journal and a dream journal and a few other things in there.

8 Likes

@Amethyst sorry I didn’t mean to make you envious i just have a very crafty and artistic nature i cant have just a plain book it needs to be designed

8 Likes

@BryWisteria
Yea they will serve me well I actually use vintage paper to print my stuff on i live how it looks.

8 Likes