My books finally arrived

Look what arrived a few hours ago i cant decide witch i will be reading first

10 Likes

Congrats on your new books, @Nikita-mikaelson! :partying_face:

Ohhhh Hekate and The Morrigan- there’s no wrong choice about which to read first, if you ask me. I hope you enjoy both books! :blush: Perhaps you’d like to enter them in the book club? (the next session is beginning today!) :books:

Blessed reading, Nikita! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Not to sure how the book club works but id like to know more about it as a bookworm it would be a great place to be for me and I chose hekate to start with

7 Likes

You’re very welcome to join the Book Club, @Nikita-mikaelson- it is open to all members of the forum! It’s actually the perfect time to join too, the next session begins today. For more information, you can visit the new thread here:

:open_book: Spells8 Book Club XVI (Mar 25 - Apr 22)

Just as you said, it’s a great place for bookworms to share what they are currently reading and hear about witchy books fellow coven members are enjoying. My to-list read gets longer every month haha- there’s so many great books out there! :grinning: :books:

Nice choice! I hope you enjoy reading the book on Hekate! :heart:

6 Likes

Found your post and think i did it right not sure but i added my book the writer and my username

6 Likes

I also have another book arriving monday on kali ma and im ordering a book on lilith with my gst in two weeks

6 Likes

Hooray! :partying_face: :tada: Courtney Weber is a wonderful author and she is so full of information! I’ve read her book about Brigid and it was an amazing resource to add to my collection. I look forward to your thoughts in Book Club when you’re done reading them :blush:

6 Likes

i like to have my own library so i have a very large book wish list and not just wicca books on it fantacy, zombie , vampire, anime etc books

5 Likes

That’s always a good thing! I am of the opinion that one can never have too many books… unless you have to move them. Then there is such a thing as too many :rofl: but that’s when you just hire someone else to move them for you!

5 Likes

and that would be a problem for me i have ocd and one of the major manifests of it is my books i dont let anybody but me touch them or orginize them they always do it wrong

6 Likes

Ahh, so I suppose as long as you’re okay moving them all (if that ever happens, of course) then it’s not an issue. In the meantime, a growing library is always a lovely sight!

6 Likes

Yea a few of my books ive had since childhood

6 Likes

The look good! I had a full bookshelf many, many years ago and when I moved, I had to downsize because I just had no space. I’m hoping to fix that problem moving forward into the future lol

4 Likes

OOh, those both look so interesting! You’re a lucky person!

5 Likes

i take lots of pride in my books and i hate online or pdf books i need a physcal copy so i will always make the room for books

6 Likes

I don’t blame you at all. I find reading books on my phone or on any sort of digital device isn’t as good for me :laughing: I definitely prefer physical books!

5 Likes

@Nikita-mikaelson I am just like you with my books. I don’t like to lend them, I have 3 people in my life I will lend books to, all family who are the same with their books… I got myself a Kobo for Christmas 2 years ago, to be environmentally friendly, I never thought it would be possible for me to prefer it to books. I have always loved the smell and feel of books. I love my Kobo, it is awesome. I won’t try to convert you or @MeganB, but think of all the trees! :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

It looks great to me- thanks for sharing your book in the Book Club, Nikita! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And wow- you have a lovely library! :heart_eyes: It’s so nice and organized, really beautiful! :books::sparkles:

4 Likes

Another book arrived

6 Likes

Very cool! I wish I could find a book like this on Gaia but I haven’t yet.

3 Likes