🐈‍⬛ My Cat Magic Challenge Entry

Hi everyone! I am unsure yet how to add a link to the challenge in this post to make things easier to relate to the a weekly Witchy Challenge this week: Cat Magic! So I just wanted to thank @BryWisteria for introducing the challenge and then I am sure in due time I will delve more deeply into how to add the link!

For this challenge I decided to reflect on my cats name and draw a depiction of his behavior reflecting exactly how I came upon naming him. He’s named after Pan the subterranean deity. When I first came across him as a kitten he got right up close to my face nose to nose and stared into my eyes. Fearless, silly, fast, and fun. He ran around the room leaping from all heights and even bouncing into other cats. I do treasure his companionship.

Oh and lastly, this wasn’t the only pen I used to create this drawing. I have a picture depicting all within it as well but there was so many and the drawing is a mini drawing that it took up the whole picture! So I decided to settle for one pen for scale in the photo.

12 Likes

What a gorgeous drawing, @Jessika! :heart_eyes_cat: I can see how your reflection on your kitty helped to bring this lovely piece to life- and it sounds like you did some bonding as well! :black_cat: :two_hearts:

This is a beautiful entry to this week’s Cat Magick Challenge- thanks so much for joining in, Jessika! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As for linking, no worries at all! It’s a forum feature that can take a bit of practice to get the hang of :+1: Here’s a guide that may help you!

How to Link Posts
  1. While typing up your post, click on the hyperlink symbol (:link:) in the toolbox bar above.

2. Paste the URL to the forum discussion or website you’d like to link to.

3. In the second box, type the name of the site or source you are linking to.

4. Click “OK”!

Let me know if it’s still unclear and we can try another method of linking posts! :grin:

Blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

You need to start selling some drawings!!! You’re really good! Thanks for sharing your entry and talent!! :blush::sparkles:

7 Likes

WOW! What a great picture! You did a great job with that, thank you so much for sharing!

6 Likes

That is such a great drawing! It really does capture the energy of cats very well. I had to shoo my cat off the top of the refrigerator this morning :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

That’s beautiful!:heart_eyes_cat: You have a talent for drawing!

5 Likes