The root chakra is garnet.
The sacral chakra is amber.
The solar plexus is carnelian.
The heart chakra is peridot.
The throat chakra is larimar
The third eye is charoite.
The crown is clear quartz.

9 Likes

If you need chakra work or if you feel a chakra is unbalanced, let me know and I’ll help align it/them. I use my chakra pendulum as a tool.

8 Likes

I have a quartz pendulum with chakra stones in the chain. I’m still trying to learn about chakras. I think mine need to be at least realigned. That is something I will work on when everyone is at work or school this week, so I’ll be in touch! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

You have a selenite wand, take that and go over your aura (2-3 inches above your body). Start with the crown chakra/top of your head and go all the way down to your roots chakra/end of your spine. Do a couple times or until you feel a little better than you were.

7 Likes

Lovely! Did you draw it yourself?

7 Likes

I have a selenite wand! Yay! I’m sure IV got energy blockages in my chakras, are there different levels of blockages? I need a separate BOS for crystal and chakra info i need a BOC&C :joy: Thank You :heart:

7 Likes

I can definitely do that! Thank you! I will try it & let you know. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Nope :joy: I bought it. That’d be neat to draw tho!!!

6 Likes

There can be over active, stagnant or under active. I’ll have to find my work sheet on that!!!

7 Likes

Ok sounds good!

6 Likes

That totally makes sense :heart: thank you lovely :heart:

6 Likes

My chakra man would be a stick figure! LOL!

5 Likes

This is really beautiful, I like it

6 Likes