My Clay Craft!

Thankyouu! You all made it even more SPECIAL! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you @AileyGrey :gift_heart: I love this coven tooo! Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Wow so artistic! Silver and white are great colours. Also love black and glittery purple too :blush:

7 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch Me too! :relaxed: :black_heart: :purple_heart: :white_heart:

7 Likes

You’re welcome, my dear!

5 Likes

It’s my pleasure, Smriti- I’m so happy if it helps at all! :blush:

Thanks again for sharing your beautiful crafts! :heart::sparkles:

5 Likes

I am blown away, these are gorgeous!!! You did an amazing job! I’ve been entertained making my own altar deities but am too timid in my ability to carve and sculpt that I haven’t tried yet.

Really love the triple goddess! :heart:

I am a fan of silver and I think the pentacle would look lovely in silver!

6 Likes

So do I love Silver @Artemisia!! I painted my Pentacle’s outsides as white and the insides in Silver!! Here’s a click!

Love and Magick, Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

It looks lovely! You did a great job and I adore the color combination!

6 Likes

For the color, you know… I personally love the natural clay look of your creations! You could visualize the pentacle :pentagram: to be whatever color you need it to be, rather than picking a certain color to paint it. Just an idea!! Whatever you do, go with your intuition. :heart:

Also, I LOVE your Goddess statue, and the idea of a sun etc for the elements on your altar is brilliant. I have been thinking of making small representations for mine too, as many of my rituals have to be silent or secret.

Anyway thank you for sharing, you are an inspiration! :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Oh I didn’t scroll!! I’m sorry I’m late to the party, it turned out lovely! :heart: I’m so glad you went with it! :pentagram:

7 Likes

Thank you sweetheart! YOU all are my inspiration!! :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Haha! So sweet! I am glad you like it… :smiling_face:

7 Likes

I’ve been working on a few different options to represent the Goddess. I have trouble with crescent moons. Here is one I’ve been working on.

9 Likes

Wow wow wow! I have to say it’s sooo pretty! Specially the wire wrapped tree is just tooo good! :heart_eyes: I wanna tell you what @MeganB had told me - ‘no matter what you make or how does it turn out to be, it is YOU who made it with love and care! That’s all that’s required for inducing Magick!’ You are special dear, and so are your creations! Blessed be! :hugs: :sparkles:

7 Likes

Wow, that’s beautiful!

6 Likes

Beautiful wire wrapping, @charlotte2! :heart_eyes: I’ve tried wire wrapping a few times in the past (I like to wrap sea glass we find on the beach) so I know it’s a tricky craft- but having said that, you’ve managed it beautifully! :sparkles:

The triple moon design is gorgeous, and the tree in the center takes it to a whole new level- it’s really a work of art! Thank you for sharing it :heart::blush:

6 Likes

Hello! I am posting an image of my sculpted Horned God with the Triple Goddess here, just to show you all the little figure, I worked so hard on! I hope you all like it! Thank you and Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

They look great together @Solasta_Amore! Well done!

5 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst! :heart:

5 Likes