My Clay Craft!

You’re welcome dear heart!

5 Likes

It looks wonderful! :tada: You did a great job!

4 Likes

Thank you dearoo @MeganB :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

You’re very welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You certainly have a talent with clay!

4 Likes

WOW I love their designs so much!! They both feel so magickal and full of energy, especially now that they’re both created and together :pentagram:

5 Likes

Thank you Melissa! Love & Light to you all and darling George, as he stays there in spirit! :heartpulse:

5 Likes

You are very welcome :people_hugging: :heart:

5 Likes

Look at them!!! :heart_eyes: Goodness, they’re each so beautiful on their own, but when they stand by stand it just feels like everything clicks into place perfectly. They are the perfect other halves for one another! :heart:

It’s tough to make one work of art, but I think that challenge doubles when trying to make two in a set. But you more than pulled it off, @Solasta_Amore- these are truly amazing! :clap::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Great work and thanks for sharing- these are so wonderful to see! :pray::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you sweetie @TheTravelWitch_Bry ! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

@Solasta_Amore :hugs: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh wow, you made those yourself?! Absolutely stunning. I love love love them. You’re very talented!

5 Likes

Thank you sweetheart! :hugs:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.