My Crystal Grid For All Who's Struggling

I’ve created a crystal grid for anyone seeking inner stability.

In the grid, I’ve used :
Rose quartz for unconditional love
Turquoise for inner calm
Amber which helps to develop patience and wisdom
Carnelian restores vitality
Black obsidian great protection
Amozonite soothes nerves
I used one hematite to replace a black obsidian but that’s for strong, grounding energy.

Btw, on the grid under the main crystal is a moon!!! I love astrology!!! It’s like a lil secret lol

16 Likes

Thank you @christina4 !

7 Likes

Of course, :two_hearts:

7 Likes

This is beautiful :heart_eyes: Thank you :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

6 Likes

It’s beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!

7 Likes

I can feel the energy from the grid moving all the way from here!!! That’s really nice @christina4! :smiley:

7 Likes

This is beautiful @christina4 Truly lovely and heartfelt

7 Likes

@christina4 this is really nice, I am drawn to the grid and your crystals.

7 Likes

Beautiful thank you for sharing :crescent_moon::sparkling_heart::sparkles:

7 Likes

You’re welcome to everyone!!! :blush::two_hearts::sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you it’s amazing
Much appreciated

6 Likes

It’s a beautiful grid & I love the stone choices for them. Thank you so much for this. I have never done a crystal grid, I have a couple but I haven’t done one personally. I will have to try my hand at this sometime. You did a wonderful job @christina4! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Thank you!! The best way for making a crystal grid is to go with what feels right to you! If you really want, I can make a post on how to ‘officially’ make a grid.

6 Likes

I always love seeing your crystal grids, Christina- I think it would be amazing to read how you put them together! If it’s something you’d be willing to share, I’d love to learn more :star_struck: :gem:

5 Likes

Absolutely but I’m not promising today. Tomorrow sounds better. :tulip:

7 Likes

I would also love to learn how you do them! Thank you so much! :heart: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Of course, birthday girl! :partying_face: :cake: No rush at all- I know it takes time and effort to put together guidance posts! Feel free to spread your wisdom whenever you are ready :pray:

Blessed be!

4 Likes

I would love to learn how to do them also. But a really easy one I can’t mess up? :joy: that would be amazing

5 Likes

I did end up making a crystal grid post.

If you’re confused about all that, just set your intention (love, luck, healing,etc) on a piece of paper and set it underneath the grid, near the center.
Then, place your most meaningful crystal in the center and surround it by other meaningful crystals and you have to activate it.
You can do that by taking your wand, index finger or a selenite wand or clear quartz point and hold it over the center stone and believe your intentions are already happening. Feel it. (I close my eyes here.)
Then with the wand go clockwise in three circles sending the energy out and counter clockwise to send it in.
Taadaa, there you have a crystal grid.
By the way, you don’t need any fancy grid either, I began doing mine with only crystals. In any shape. Circle, square, etc.

4 Likes