My Crystal Grid For All Who's Struggling

I’ve created a crystal grid for anyone seeking inner stability.

In the grid, I’ve used :
Rose quartz for unconditional love
Turquoise for inner calm
Amber which helps to develop patience and wisdom
Carnelian restores vitality
Black obsidian great protection
Amozonite soothes nerves
I used one hematite to replace a black obsidian but that’s for strong, grounding energy.

Btw, on the grid under the main crystal is a moon!!! I love astrology!!! It’s like a lil secret lol

13 Likes

Thank you @christina4 !

7 Likes

Of course, :two_hearts:

7 Likes

This is beautiful :heart_eyes: Thank you :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

6 Likes

It’s beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!

7 Likes

I can feel the energy from the grid moving all the way from here!!! That’s really nice @christina4! :smiley:

7 Likes

This is beautiful @christina4 Truly lovely and heartfelt

7 Likes

@christina4 this is really nice, I am drawn to the grid and your crystals.

7 Likes

Beautiful thank you for sharing :crescent_moon::sparkling_heart::sparkles:

7 Likes

You’re welcome to everyone!!! :blush::two_hearts::sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you it’s amazing
Much appreciated

6 Likes

It’s a beautiful grid & I love the stone choices for them. Thank you so much for this. I have never done a crystal grid, I have a couple but I haven’t done one personally. I will have to try my hand at this sometime. You did a wonderful job @christina4! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Thank you!! The best way for making a crystal grid is to go with what feels right to you! If you really want, I can make a post on how to ‘officially’ make a grid.

6 Likes

I always love seeing your crystal grids, Christina- I think it would be amazing to read how you put them together! If it’s something you’d be willing to share, I’d love to learn more :star_struck: :gem:

5 Likes

Absolutely but I’m not promising today. Tomorrow sounds better. :tulip:

6 Likes

I would also love to learn how you do them! Thank you so much! :heart: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Of course, birthday girl! :partying_face: :cake: No rush at all- I know it takes time and effort to put together guidance posts! Feel free to spread your wisdom whenever you are ready :pray:

Blessed be!

4 Likes