My daily little prayer :) Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - A Magickal Blessing

This is my first ever challenge entry :slight_smile:

I don’t know how to write my own blessing, but there is a little prayer that I like to say every morning when I wake up, after my daily gratitude statements (this is not my own creation, but rather something I learned a long time ago from Abraham Hicks):

I acknowledge that I am the object of your positive attention
And I am appreciating your continual gaze on behalf of my well being
And today,
No matter where I am
No matter where I am going
No matter what I am doing
And no matter who I am doing it with,
I will be in constant awareness
That you too, are there with me:
Appreciating me
Guiding me
Supporting me
Loving me
Inspiring me
Uplifting me
Thank you

:heart: I send to all the Infinite Roots Coven members lots of Love and Light :sparkles:

15 Likes

This is beautiful!

10 Likes

That’s a great blessing! Thank you for sharing!

9 Likes

@Peridot ~ This is wonderful! Thank you!! :heart: Oh, and I loves me some Abraham! :grinning: I saw Esther and Jerry (many years before he passed), and it was such a fantastic experience! :heart:

8 Likes

@Peridot thanks for sharing :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I love that you shared and totally blessed me with your intentions for our well being!
Thank you for your love and support!
Jeannie

7 Likes

This is such a beautiful prayer, @Peridot- I can see why it calls to you to use everyday as part of your routine. This is such a lovely blessing to invite positive energy for the day ahead! :blush:

Thanks so much for sharing this and for joining in the challenge, Peridot! :partying_face: :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is beautiful @Peridot I love it :pray:

6 Likes

That’s so beautiful :heart: it’s easy to remember and it’s written so nicely! I give you an A+ :relaxed:

6 Likes