My entry for enchanting chants 🎶

I’ve had a go at writing a chant to Hekate for this week’s challenge, possibly still a work in progress so I may come back and edit…

Hekate, Goddess of the Crossroads and Queen of the Night

I invoke your power and ask you to bestow prosperity and happiness upon me as I travel upon my journey

Please grant me the glory of success in my endeavours

May your torches light my path and lead me out of the darkness and into the light

And may you and your dogs guard me and provide companionship along the way, in this life and the next

I offer you my devotion and ask for your guidance

15 Likes

First of all! I am in love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: with that statue of Hekate @IrisW She looks real powerful. I did enjoy your chant to Hekate, is was powerful and full of meaning. You did a good job at giving it a go when writing this chant.

9 Likes

Thank you :blush:

7 Likes

Iris,
You have the keys to Hecate and she has bestowed her wisdom deep in your soul! I can see in your writing how dedicated you are to her. I feel her in your bones. That’s why I loved it because you used lots of emotion.
I am going to write this down in my Bos and invoke her! I just got keeping her keys book by Cynthia Brannen.
The whole thing was really good thank you my lady for sharing!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Is that book good? I was thinking about getting it.

7 Likes

Iris,
I just ordered Keeping your Keys it’s on it’s way! And I just got Entering Hecates Garden! And I really like it I have Entering Hecates Garden on Audible!
[Entering Hekate's Garden: The Magick, Medicine & Mystery of Plant Spirit Witchcraft: Brannen, Cyndi: 9781578637225: Amazon.com: Books)
https://www.amazon.com/Keeping-Her-Keys-Introduction-Witchcraft/dp/1789040752
I can’t wait to invest in a nice statue! Cyndi has her own channel on utube and chants and spells and invocations!
https://youtube.com/c/CyndiBrannen
I am hoping to get some new things for my alter too! I’ll let you know when I do k!

7 Likes

Ooh :clap:t2: that was beautiful!!! Just as beautiful as the Hecate statue :two_hearts::pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I agree strongly!!!

7 Likes

Lovey chant there, @IrisW! You did a great job!

5 Likes

Wow, @IrisW- this chant is beautifully written! :clap::heart: You managed to convey your desires clearly for working with Hekate, while choosing words that show your humbleness and reverence for the Goddess.

Gorgeous work- thanks so much for sharing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

This is a beautiful chant :heart: and a stunning statue :heart_eyes: thank you lovely :heart:

4 Likes