My Etsy Shop (Midnight Marz Crystals) πŸ›

Hi everyone!

I know I haven’t been posting a lot but I have been dealing with some depression and a busy work schedule. I hope to be back on somewhat normally now that things are getting better.

:shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping: :shopping:

I had my shop closed down for several months but its back up and running. Im doing a little promotion for the month of February. Get 10% off your order by using code β€œILUVCRYSTALS” during checkout. I plan on adding more products to the shop by updating it at least once a week.

24 Likes

So glad you are feeling better @Missa :heart:
I’ve struggled with depression all my life, so I understand what depression does.
I just liked your shop on Etsy. Wishing you the best!

12 Likes

Thank you for letting us know, I love the Etsy shop and that is where I do most of my shopping.
Glad to see your shop is open again and good to see you feeling better :hugs: :heart:

12 Likes

I did notice that it was closed for a little while, I’m so happy that you are doing better & able to open up the shop again!

Always take time to take care of yourself. :two_hearts:

9 Likes

I just purchased a couple of pieces from you

9 Likes

I’m glad that you’re feeling more yourself! It’s good to have you back :relaxed: you have some very nice crystals in your shop!!! I have my eye on that purple lab :eyes::man_detective: :grin:

9 Likes

Right on! Thank you and I wish you well!

7 Likes

Welcome back, @Missa- it’s always wonderful to hear from you! :heart: I hope you are feeling better now :pray:

Thank you for the announcement and congrats on the exciting reopening of your shop! :gem::shopping:

6 Likes

Aw thank you @marsha you are so sweet! :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you so much! @debra2 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Yes Etsy is awesome and just as addicting as Amazon haha.

5 Likes

Thank you @Susurrus :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and yes self care is so important and its something I forget to do a lot of the time.

6 Likes

You are the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and im glad I found the missing aragonite haha

7 Likes

Aw thank you @christina4 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and yesss that purple lab is awesome! It’s tricky to try and capture the flashes with a camera. Its definitely better in person. But i’m glad you got your eye on it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :male_detective:

5 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you’re too sweet. And i’m doing better! Just taking things one day at a time.

4 Likes

@Missa no worries. I’m glad you could too! I have an arogonite tumble but this is my very first cluster so I’m thrilled to have found it at such a great price

5 Likes

@Missa I received my beautiful crystals today :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I love the labradorite heart and aragonite cluster but I’m confused about the tigers eye and the other one (not sure exactly what it is). I didn’t purchase those?

8 Likes

I just made an order. Thank you so much for announcing your shop reopening.

7 Likes

I placed an order a week or so ago, I’m so looking forward to receiving it @Missa :heart:

6 Likes

Hi Missa I had no Idea you had a Etsy shop :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:well I just fell in love with your store and bought some petrified wood. :wood: I cant wait to get it thanks so much!
Jeannie

6 Likes

@Missa I favorited your Etsy shop and will be shopping soon!

And I’m a Kansas girl too! :heart: Born and raised in Olathe (totally not a JoCo diva though :rofl:). Moved over to KCMO almost 7 years ago… Taxes are much better here and the politics aren’t as behind the times lmao (still behind, but ya know what I mean :rofl:)!

7 Likes