My Etsy Shop 🌌

Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well. I just started my last semester of college this past Monday. That means things are going to get pretty busy for me again and gotta focus on school!

I wanted to let you know that I have made an Etsy Shop! I will be offering crystals, gemstones, and my artwork for sale! I have a few things listed so far. I will continue to add more and update the shop a few times a month. As far as artwork it will be photography, painting, and printmaking.

Id love it if you would favorite my shop and follow me! Feel free to share this link with your friends and family! I really appreciate it :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I am always on Etsy looking for something! I favorited your shop as well! I hope you do well with your shop!

2 Likes

You have some beautiful treasures in your shop, @Missa! I hope they all find loving homes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sending good thoughts to your shop and hoping for your success with both selling and your last semester of college! Very exciting- enjoy it! :books: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I enjoyed going through the shop today. I will have to go back on Thursday when I have some mad money and see what I can find.

@Missa I am going to send you a message with the pictures of that point that I have no idea what it is too. I hope that is still alright.

2 Likes

Aw yay! Glad you checked it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Etsy is my new favorite online shopping experience. Lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.