My Farewell Letter šŸ’Œ

Thank you!!! Your thoughts mean a lot!

8 Likes

@christina4
Had a screaming one recently, from time to time get animals or some monster chasing me.
I like good horror movies. Once I watched a long program, this guy explaining the connection between horror and being gay.
I can say it wasny boring.
If dreams are a gate to find answers to our daily lives, they really have a funny way to explain it.

11 Likes

Oh yeah, real funny!! Thatā€™s interesting though!

10 Likes

@christina4
Well, those two saved me a lot in chiropractor bills.
Have an ex Leo friend latalely suffering from back pain.
Anyway, He never listens, so itā€™s his lossā€‹:joy::rofl:

9 Likes

I knew there was a reason you were on my mind so heavy the last few days. I love you @christina4 and if thereā€™s anything at all you need just let me know for now though I will add u to my prayers and light a candle for you

9 Likes

Iā€™m sorry for your loss, Christina. Iā€™m also sending you light and love your way. :candle:

10 Likes

Mi mƔs sincero pƩsame para ti Christina y a tus hijos, no es fƔcil el confrontar pƩrdidas, mucho mƔs de seres cercanos a nuestras vidas. Fortaleza para ti, deja que el elemento de tierra que hay en ti, te llene de su energƭa la cual proviene de las entraƱas de nuestra madre tierra. Y que el elemento fuego; como luz, brille tus caminos, entendiendo de que eres parte de esa luz.
Muchas bendiciones para ti y a tus hijos.

Pedros10

Translation to English

My sincere condolences to you Christina and your children, it is not easy to confront losses, much more of those close to our lives. Strength for you, let the element of earth that is in you, fill you with its energy which comes from the bowels of our mother earth. And that the fire element; as light, shine your ways, understanding that you are part of that light.
Many blessings for you and your children.

Pedros10

12 Likes

Thank you for helping me come to reality. Tus palabras tocaron mi corazĆ³n. I started crying reading this. Not sad and depressed tears but realizing how much energy you put into what you say. I can tell that youā€™re genuine when you speak (type). Muchisima gracias! :pray: Iā€™m so glad I have you all!!!

9 Likes

My sincerest condolences šŸ«‚šŸ’ž

9 Likes

Thank you hon! :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Thank you :sparkling_heart: it means so much!

7 Likes

Gracias amiga!! Ā”Eso es muy pensativa! :two_hearts:

9 Likes

Take your time there are 7 stages of grief, any of which you may revisit.
They say it take a yearā€¦they lied.
You grieve as long as it takes.
Sending you love, strength and endurance.

9 Likes

ChristinaāœØ
Sometimes I donā€™t understand the cards either but I appreciate that you reached out and asked the coven for help and guidance! I think Iā€™m gonna try asking for help more often when it comes to Tarot readings. Sometimes I am left with more confusion than I had before! So I can understand what your frustrations are! You just taught me something that I can think about and try to reach out when I need help to!As for your uncle I am sorry to hear he passed! It could mean that you know have to confront ut uncles death. As for the right of swords this means that your taking the blindfold off and your dealing with these factors! Know you can see clearly with what surrounds you and deal with the factors that interfere with your progress. I hope you can face these factors cause I know youā€™re a strong person and you will discover your strength!
My condolences sweet Christina! We all love you and are praying for you!
Jeannie

9 Likes

So sorry to hear about the loss of your uncle, @Christina4. Sending love and positive thoughts to you in your time of mourning- big hugs coming your way :heart::candle:

9 Likes

Thank you Jeannie!!! For everything, the help with interpreting the card, the condolences and the love and support!!! And, yes reach out more. If you need any kind of help let me or anyone else know!!! Weā€™re all here for each other!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

This is why donā€™t even try to study my dreams. We call it Night Terrors
in the US. I used to wake up from nightmares and it carried over into
the real world and Iā€™d see snakes crawling around the window.
And the Chase dreams, where someone or something was chasing
me and if it caught me?.. I donā€™t know I always woke up. Terrifying.

8 Likes

I take meds for night terrors. Itā€™s not a pretty sight watching me live out a scene from my past!

6 Likes

@christina4 Iā€™m sorry to hear about your uncle. Lots of hugs and prayers during this time. :pray:t3::heart:

8 Likes

Oh honey, Iā€™m just seeing this. I am so very sorry for this loss.

7 Likes