My Farewell Letter 💌

Yesterday, I did my daily tarot reading. I write these down to look back at them. For the theme of the day, I got 8 of swords reversed…I took that as an accident or fatality. For the question what lies beneath?..I got the tower reversed and I interpreted that as entrapment in an unhappy situation… for the last one was advice and that was 2 of swords reversed lies, false friends??? I’m not sure how to take that.

But then later on yesterday, my dad asks me if I found out that uncle Johnny passed? I know now,!!! So here’s my Farewell Letter spell from the Spells8 main site (I’m yet to bury it):

I’ll be doing the prayer next! I love each and every one of you just the same as my real family!!!

25 Likes

I’m so sorry your uncle has passed, that’s awful. You have my condolences, dear heart.

12 Likes

Thank you :heartpulse::blue_heart:

13 Likes

@christina4 I’m so sorry to hear of your uncle passing. Sending love and light to you

13 Likes

So sorry for your loss…may you find peace and healing…:green_heart:

13 Likes

He’s going to a better place, no more suffering.
Pray to him, He may have a message for you soon​:pray::sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

Thank you love :heart:
And @SilverBear I hope I find it, too!!!
@basil I can’t wait for that response!!!

13 Likes

Christina, I know that your uncle had been ill and yet times like these can be difficult even if they are not unexpected. Make a conscious effort to take care of yourself and know that we are all thinking of you.

10 Likes

@christina4
Pay attention to your dreams.

11 Likes

Thanks hon! I will care for myself. I’m so grateful for you and everyone here! I’m not sure what if do without the family most days!!! :pleading_face:

11 Likes

I will!!! I’m planning on burning some mugwort to induce lucid /astral dreams and let’s see what happens! I’ve done it before with success.

11 Likes

@christina4
Never tried it before. Will make a note. Thanks
What works for me is late snacking.
Never fails me!
Had a few nights with my mother showing up in my dreams.

11 Likes

That’s weird bc usually if I late snack, I don’t dream at all, or don’t remember. I do know to avoid nightmares, drink water and calm your mind before bed either through breathing techniques or meditation. And write out that you’re not going to have a nightmare! Same for lucid dreaming, write it out, believe it!

12 Likes

@christina4
My dreams lately are very vivid. Symbolism that has happened in the past long ago.
Can sometimes getting 2 o 3 intertwined, just before waking up.
There are times when I get so caught up in the story that wake up and my heart is racing, but not to a point that am screaming or sweating.
Many moons ago, living with my mother as a teenager, were sleeping in the same room. My mom woke my up.
I was sitting in bed laughing, talking to Marilyn Monroe. As soon as I opened my yes, went back to sleep.:rofl::joy:
I usually sleep better after I had those dreams I wrote earlier.

11 Likes

C4, you knew your uncle was dying, but sometimes it’s the knee-jerk reaction. They pass and you think ’ He died, he really died!’ It’s the shock and denial of grief.
I was the one who called my father when he died (I was an RN)and although I supported my family, it was at the funeral I broke down. Some SOB played Amazing Grace, and I crashed.
Any words I can say will not help, but I’m keeping you in my thoughts.
You are my heart, hang in there.
Garnet :angel:

11 Likes

I am sorry to hear that your uncle passed :pensive: :heartpulse:

12 Likes

@christina4 I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. :hugs: :two_hearts: :parrot:

11 Likes

Hahaha I would pay to see that!!! I once held a speech to a huge crowd of people. My mother said well, what’s the speach about??? I had no idea what she was talking about :joy: another time I screamed so loud in my sleep it woke me up but I don’t remember having a nightmare :joy:

11 Likes

Thank you! Just knowing that you’re there for me means so much!!! :two_hearts::parrot:

9 Likes

Thank you :blush: you’re right it’s the reaction and I still haven’t broken down yet…it didn’t hit me yet. I have a feeling that I will soon, I’m in the denial stage.

9 Likes