My Farewell Letter šŸ’Œ

C4, The past is gone and although not forgotten, it can no longer touch you or hurt you unless you let it. You need to say a release spell (a lot) and a self love spell. You, my darling girl are SIMPLY THE BEST!

This is a survivors gold cup, youā€™ve earned it.
Thanks Bri for the great emoji
Love ya

5 Likes

My lovely girl!
How profound and timely for Chris
I 'thank you too.

5 Likes

Thank you so much!! :revolving_hearts: It doesnā€™t matter if you saw this next year, it still means a lot to me!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you so much!!! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Witnessing, farewell to your Uncle. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

@nana1 hello and welcome. Glad your here

6 Likes

Warmest welcome Nana and a profound thanks you for Chris.
Sheā€™s one of our favorite Sisterā€™s of the Craft, and has been really troubled lately.
I think you are going to fit right in here, already you are into the feelings and needs of others.
Iā€™m from Gulf Coast, Florida. Iā€™m an Eclectic, Solitary Witch and the Infinite Roots Coven has kind of grandfathered me in since Iā€™m not ready to actually join a coven. Anyone who is seeking knowledge is welcomed.

This is a world wide group of like minded men and women who came together for many reasons.
You wonā€™t find persecution here, social, sexual, racial, size or any other prejudice. What you will find is honesty, knowledge, and non-critical acceptance, empathy, sympathy, & support for one another.
Youā€™ve come to us as a stranger, But you will leave as our Sister.
As part of your new family.
Be safe, be blessed and know you be Loved.
Garnet-Master of All Elements

6 Likes

Welcome @nana1 :hugs:
Iā€™m Christina and Iā€™m from New York. Itā€™s nice to have you here! And thank you for your kind words! :wink:

5 Likes