My Introduction 🌕

Merry meet Franki @Franki-Moon :blush:

Welcome to the forum- we are blessed to have you here! Wow, you have so many areas of magickal interest and a wonderful diversity of talents! :sparkles: I also have to say that I love your magickal name, it is very beautiful. May you always wear it with pride!

Please make yourself at home here! There are always ongoing Activities including a weekly group ritual held in A Sacred Space (only accessible to active coven members- make sure you are logged in in order to view it). You are warmly invited to join any activities or events that call out to you :infinite_roots:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Franki! :two_hearts:

10 Likes

WHOOT! Another Mountaineer! Hi @Franki-Moon! I’m Amethyst from Fayette County West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We’ve got a great Course on the Tarot here on site, it’s not done yet but @Francisco does a wonderful job of it, you might be interested. There’s also the start of one on runes and the wonderful @Susurrus has been posting about them so that may help you out.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

10 Likes

Hi!! Its so nice to meet you!! Thank you so much for the warm Welcome…I literally got chills. If you need anything please know that I got you. Im so glad to be here :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hi!! Its so nice to meet you!! Thank you so much for the warm Welcome…I literally got chills. Its so awesome to be here :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Wow!! I barely ever see WV Witches!! It warms my heart! Thank you so much for the warm Welcome and for making me feel at home.

10 Likes

You’re welcome! There’s Ron from up by your way here too! @anon87969570 is Harper’s Ferry. There’s more of us than you would think!

10 Likes

Welcome @Franki-Moon :heart: I am Marsha from Colorado! I am also interested in Tarot Cards, Astrology, Pendulums, Runes, etc. Looking forward to getting to know your better.

8 Likes

Yay, another Pisces! I have a Virgo Moon and Aquarius rising. I’m big into astrology, casting, and Tarot and have been playing around with potiions. Welcome!

7 Likes

Welcome Franki! As @Amethyst noted, I’m in Harpers Ferry. This is really a great community, and everyone is really friendly and helpful.

8 Likes

Its so amazing to meet ALL of you!! The feeling I get is so warm and positive. Also its so great to meet other Witches from WV!! Thanks again for welcoming me with open arms and I can’t wait to see where this path goes!!

8 Likes

Hi @Franki-Moon ! I am Rachel from Missouri. I am so glad you are here. I really love that you said you have made it a full blown lifestyle. I am currently doing the same. Again welcome and I look forward to working with you.

7 Likes

@rachel21 Thank you so much my friend and Im so happy to meet you!! You seem like the sweetest! If you ever need anything please feel free to message me anytime!!

7 Likes

Merry Meet @Franki-Moon! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, an eclectic witch that came back to my practice in July of 2020 & by the end of that month I had joined Spells8 & found a second home it feels like some days! Everyone here is very nice, friendly, supportive, & helpful. Most importantly respectful of your unique path.

I personally have a Scorpio :scorpius: :sun:, Virgo :virgo: :full_moon:, & Capricorn :capricorn: :arrow_up:. My daughter & I share that we are water :pisces: signs & Capricorn :capricorn: rising :arrow_up:. One of my sons is a Taurus :taurus: :sun: :full_moon: :arrow_up: My other son is also a water sign :cancer: I love interpreting birth charts & I have one for my husband & each of my children. It’s so fascinating to me.

If you have any questions or information to share feel free to do so regarding any topic you may find while searching the forum or the site for information or start a new one! :sparkles:

Every Tuesday there is a new rune post put up that is attached to a full list of topics on runes that have been discussed in the forum: Runes Information today I just posted Isa :isaz: 11th Rune of the Elder Futhark & 3rd of Heimdall’s Aett to the Runes Information post if you are interested about them there is also a course on the site Rune Casting Course (includes information on runes themselves).

I use tarot :tarot_card: , oracle cards, & I am currently learning about runes :uruz: I have tried to use a pendulum :pendulum: for divination but it’s not something that I feel right about, I’m just not comfortable with my abilities in that area. Mainly because I can’t hold my hands & fingers still & don’t want to affect the answer in any way.

I look forward to learning with you! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

@Susurrus Thank you so much for the personal welcome. It means so much to me. I am so impressed with how kind everyone is in this Coven and I think it is amazing!! Thanks again my friend :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Franki-Moon Hi! So nice to meet you! I am just starting to learn Tarot, and I want to explore pendulums. Welcome!

8 Likes

@Sophie2Wands its so nice to meet you as well!! Even though i have been doing Tarot for over 15 years, i always consider myself still learning but if you ever have any questions or need ANYTHING, please always feel welcome to message me :slight_smile: thanks so much for the warm Welcome.

8 Likes

@Franki-Moon Thank you! I am very excited to learn, and I may take you up on your offer. May I ask which Tarot Deck is your favourite? I bought the Modern Witch deck and love the imagery.

6 Likes

Hi Franki,
Yes it is such a pleasure speaking to other like yourself. Today I am just excited to meet you and cant wait to get to know you better! I just learned about the rainbow moonstone such a good crystal and I like to use divination and burn Mugwort when I do any divination cause it helps amplify my third eye. I have not been in the craft as long as you but I am learning gradually!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Hello Franki
I’m new here too and really excited to meet some new friends! I love the tarot and oracles and use them daily in my art journal. I’m looking forward to learning lots more about the craft here at Spells8 and got myself a new pendulum I’ve just started working with too. I love using art in my magic (or magic in my art!) and just recently started creating my own oracle decks. I’m so happy I found this place to be part of! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.