My last week with you all

Hello, all you wonderful witches!
I just wanted to say thank you to you all for being such a fantastic and educational coven. It has been a true honor to know you all, albeit briefly.
My witchy-journey is taking me along different paths at the moment.
I am focusing my attention on Alchemical, Kabbalistic and Traditional witchcraft to a greater extent. This, and other life events, means that I am spending less time here than I wish.
So, this will be my last week on Spells8

I wish you all a life of mystical magick and peaceful passions!
With all my love

25 Likes

You are so wonderfully welcome :heart: Your presence here at Spells8 has been a welcome and pleasant one! You have always shined so bright when posting, sharing your knowledge and love with the rest of us.

I pray that your journey, wherever it takes you, is full of pleasant surprises, knowledge, and wisdom :pray: :sparkles: :revolving_hearts: You will be missed, but the door to Spells8 and our coven will always be open to you!

10 Likes

May your journey be sweet and fruitful! Best wishes to you!!

10 Likes

I hope you have a fun, exciting, positive journey! Wishing you all the best!

10 Likes

I’m happy to have the time shared with you! I hope your journey takes you tonamazing places & growth! :hugs:

8 Likes

Good luck be with you. May the gods bless you!

8 Likes

@Wysteria_Norn
This was not an easy choice for you. I am thankful that your path followed Spells8, even if for a short time. I understand the need to widen your research. But, you must follow your heart. I send you off with love and best wishes. Remember, we’re always here for you.
Garnet

7 Likes

@Wysteria_Norn
I will miss you :people_hugging: Wishing you the very best on your new path!
With much love :heart: and big hugs :hugs: always

6 Likes

Good luck in all your future magickal endeavors! :four_leaf_clover: You’ll always be welcome should you decide to come back!

7 Likes

Wishing you all the best on your new path, @Wysteria_Norn- thank you for the time you spent here with the coven! All the wisdom, advice, and support you shared has been a blessing :pray::heart:

Please know that the doors are always open to you! Much love and blessed be :candle::sparkles:

7 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Introduction- just joined!

@Wysteria_Norn im so sorry to see u go. But u must do what is best for u and your family. I wish u all of the best and happiness in your life and journey.

7 Likes

Many blessings on your new journey!

7 Likes

Ok, ok, I admit it!
I missed you all.
So, I’m back :blush:

Thank you all for your kind words

8 Likes

We missed you too! Welcome back! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

haha welcome back! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :tada: We missed you too!

5 Likes

Awesome! :hugs: I’m so glad you’re back! :heart:

5 Likes

Yay @Wysteria_Norn! :heart: What a happy message to see this morning- welcome back! :blush::sparkles:

5 Likes