My little intro

Hi im toni, been practicing for about 2 1/2 years. I love learning new things and applying them. As my username implies, i am very eclectic. Im all over the place. Id love to chat. Happy yule and blessed be :nazar_amulet::heart:

17 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

Happy holidays! Welcome to the coven! My name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana who is also very open. I walk with Lucifer. I love nature, animals, my family here, magick. I’m also listening to my first fairy book right now. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Hi, @toni_eclectia! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s so nice to have you here! I’m an Electic Wiccan, there’s a lot of us here who are eclectic too because we keep on learning so many different things.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. May your holidays be merry and bright!

9 Likes

Welcome, @toni_eclectia :wave: I’m Susurrus, a moderator here at Spells8. I’m so happy that you have joined us! Many of our members are also eclectic in one way or another. I started practicing as a teenager, and then life happened. In 2020, I came back to my practice and have never been happier with my choice to follow my own beliefs :blush:

Have you been able to look through the courses? There is a lot of great information there on so many topics. As well as so many different things that you can add to your own Grimoire or Book of Shadows :hugs:

Feel free to make yourself at home! Ask any questions that you may have or share what you would like to with us! We also love :heart: to learn & help each other. Jump in on any open topic, or start your own!

I look forward to speaking with you more throughout the coven :infinite_roots:

10 Likes

@toni_eclectia Welcome :hugs: so glad you’re here :blush: I’m Beth from Pennsylvania. Feel free to join in on any chat or start your own! If you have questions or need some guidance and support we’re all here for you :yellow_heart: :heart::blush::people_hugging:

9 Likes

Hi Toni! I’m Abrianna and I’m located in Alaska, and new to the coven as well, welcome! It’s such a sweet and welcoming place! I’ve been practicing officially for a few months, found the practice about 10 years ago. I’m an eclectic Green witch and practice with herbs, the ocean, and runes. I hope you enjoy our big supporting coven 🩵.

10 Likes

@toni_eclectia welcome!
Happy Yule to you as well. I’m new to Spells8 too and follow an eclectic path.

9 Likes

Hello @toni_eclectia,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and a fellow Eclectic Witch- it’s a pleasure to meet you :heart:

I hope you had/are having a very blessed Yule and happy holiday season! Please make yourself right at home here :blush:

Blessed be!

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @toni_eclectia

It’s nice to meet you, Toni! My name is Marsha, and I am an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

@ toni_eclectia happy New Year! welcome to the witch family My name is Airram and I wish you a nice stay!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @toni_eclectia :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m all over the place, too :joy: My interests tend to be very eclectic, as does my witchcraft. It usually shows in my spells and rituals lol anyway, I look forward to seeing you around. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.