My mini witchy library

My mini witchy library :sparkles::books::woman_mage:

14 Likes

I love it! :heart: my witchy library is growing still! I like the stack of books in a criss cross… thats really neat the way you did that with them!

Do you have The Psychic Witch twice? Ive done that before, had 2 copies of the same book :laughing:

It’s coming along nicely! I hope they all help you on your path! :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

Nice setup! And such wonderful books!

8 Likes

I love it!!

10 Likes

So amazing!

8 Likes

Thank you so much @Susurrus 🫶🏻 :sparkles::butterfly:lol I have only in one copy psych witch :joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

Thank you so much dear!:purple_heart:🫶🏻:butterfly: @Amethyst

8 Likes

Thank you so much @brandy20 :purple_heart::butterfly::sparkles:

9 Likes

Thank you so much @Nixi :sparkles::purple_heart::butterfly:

8 Likes

It’s my already updated version of mini library, I have more lol, but these books always in use, handy :books:

9 Likes

Oh! Lol… sorry. It made me smile because I’ve had that happen where I have 2 copies of the same book :laughing:

It’s a great library! I have The Psychic Witch on my witchy books to read list. So many books, so little time :rofl:

8 Likes

I put psychic witch on upper shelf in order to get more lower shelf))- pics done not same time ))

8 Likes

Ooo yearrr I hear you :face_with_peeking_eye::rofl::grimacing: @Susurrus

8 Likes

I figured once you said that you only had the one copy. I still love :heart: they way are put together in the zig zag lean with each other. I’m looking at my bookshelf like hmmm… :thinking: how can I make this more interesting :laughing:

8 Likes

@Susurrus thank you dear!:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:i

bought this mini shelf on Amazon

9 Likes

Aaahhh… to the wishlist it goes :laughing: My Amazon & Etsy & personal wishlists… are ridiculous :joy:

Between books, items, decks, crystals, & jewelry or things of that nature… I need to win the lottery & possibly have an extra room made in my house.

I was going to have a craft & “craft” room, it had the floor & walls framed… but something happened & my oldest had to move home so we let him have it for his bedroom.

I’m not upset about it, but its the knowinf we have to clean out the basement again (when my birth mother passed away, we had to go clean out her space) but it’s kind of like… I get to start from scratch with how I want it set up & what will be a part of it now that my practice has evolved & grown in so many ways. :hugs:

9 Likes

Lol my wish lists on Amazon /Etsy also infinite…:face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_hand_over_mouth: sounds great dear! I can’t wait to see your “craft” room another day! 🫶🏻 :sparkles: :butterfly::purple_heart:

8 Likes

That is so going on my wish list. I have multiple because just one was impossible to scroll through to find what I wanted for who or what room so I have lists named for each category and person :laughing:

7 Likes

:joy: lol yeahh @Nixi

6 Likes

@Susurrus it currently has a $10 off coupon and there are lots of other ones too

7 Likes