My name is Cat

Merry meet!
I’m Cat. I live in Indianapolis, IN. I’m 49, never married, no kids. I’m a Sagittarius. I’m here to meet and learn.

I’m new here. Joined to meet like minded people and to LEARN all the things​:blush::pray:

My main interests are: moon magick, weather magick, runes and whatever feels right. I’m also interested in: Hekate, Isis, Bast and the rest I’m very unsure of.

I welcome friends and any suggestions.

Blessed Be

13 Likes

Hi @Cheeky welcome to the forum :hugs: you’ve definitely come to the right place if your looking for knowledge and friends and I look forward getting to know you better. :heartpulse: :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Welcome to the family @Cheeky you’re going to love it here

8 Likes

@Cheeky Hello and welcome. I’m Tracy from Bristol England. I love the runes too. I follow the Norse Pantheon (Loki mainly), love all magic but am embracing chaos :joy:. Looking forward to getting to know you :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Merry meet Cat @Cheeky,

Welcome to the forum! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here and an Eclectic Witch. It sounds like you have a lot of passion for learning- that’s awesome! Have you been finding everything you are searching for? :books: :blush:

Please make yourself at home- the Coven here is a very friendly one! :infinite_roots:

Have you seen the Goddess Course yet? There is a page and rituals dedicated to Hekate, Isis, Bast, and many more deities. It might be of interest to you!

Hope to chat with you more soon- blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Nice to meet you welcome

9 Likes

Hi Cat! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

It’s always nice to meet new people! Sounds like you’ve got some great interests going on. I’m into tarot, candle magic, and chants.

If you have any questions about anything, just ask and some one will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Merry Meet :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @Cheeky

It’s so nice to meet you, Cat, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m a Libra, and most of my friends through the years have been Sagittarius or Scorpio… I am with you on whatever feels right and that’s what I’m into. :smiling_face: And I love learning new things, so it seems as if my interests keep changing :thinking:

Anyway, you are definitely in the right place to meet people with similar interests and learn more! There is a lot of great info here, and everyone is friendly and helpful! If you have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Cat, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Cheeky :wave: It’s nice to meet you!

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m an eclectic witch and Celtic Pagan - mostly focusing on an Irish path.

You’ve come to the right place to make friends and learn new things! :clap: We’re a pretty friendly bunch - feel free to hop right in wherever you’re comfortable!

8 Likes

Welcome @Cheeky! I’m Susurrus, another moderator here at Spells8 :blush: I’m from Cape Cod :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We also have a Runes Information post with all kinds of information regarding runes. From history, each rune, different ways to use them & I’m sure that I’m missing something :laughing:

If you have any questions feel free to ask or share anything with us! We love :heart: to learn! Jump in on any open topic or start your own!

There’s so many witches from all over from different paths. So someone will be able to help you & get you pointed in the right direction :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.