My name is Holly

Hi! My name’s Holly. I’m new here obviously.

11 Likes

Welcome Holly! :cherries: What a delightful name you have my dear! :face_holding_back_tears: :heart_eyes: Most welcome again, to your new and veryyyy loving magickal family!! Blessed be with light & love! :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Hi @holly4! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in Holly? If you’re not sure yet, the Courses will help you figure it out. I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants.

If you have any questions about anything, ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @holly4 :wave:

My name is Megan, an eclectic witch and Celtic polytheist, and a moderator here at Spells8 :hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @holly4

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado and I’m so glad you have joined us. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Holly, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Welcome to the family! We’re glad to have you

7 Likes

Merry meet @holly4,

I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

Are you finding everything okay? If there are any topics in particular that you are studying and have questions or comments about, please feel free to reach out! The #questions category is a great way to get help from the coven. We’re a very friendly group, so please don’t be shy! :blush:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @holly4! I’m Siofra_Strega another moderator here at Spells8.

I follow a more Irish Celtic practice & work with their pantheon of deities.

Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of your path. So if you have any questions or anything that you would like to share with us, please feel free! Jump in on any open topic or start your own! :hugs:

7 Likes

Welcome to the family, we’re glad you’re here

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for being so welcoming. I am happy to be here! I can not wait to learn even more.

6 Likes

Make yourself at home, Holly!

Much love and blessed be :heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.