My name is Kelsey and I’m a very empathetic person and sensitive

Hello im excited to learn the practice

16 Likes

Welcome to the coven
@KelseyHinchman :blush:

13 Likes

Hi @KelseyHinchman welcome to the forum im a Bruja from va there is so much to learn don’t be afraid to ask questions and make yourself at home :blush: :heart_decoration:

13 Likes

Welcome, @KelseyHinchman! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile:

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :sparkles:

12 Likes

Welcome to the coven my name is Devenne I’m a chaos witch from Indiana. Ive been devoted to Satan and Lucifer for months. I love to garden and I’m currently in school

Blessed be :magic_wand:

12 Likes

Hi I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years I’ll be 37 in March need anything just ask

I’m also empath and sensitive cheers

11 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

11 Likes

Hi, @KelseyHinchman! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic do you like? I’m into candle magic and chants myself.

Anyhow, welcome! It’ll be nice to get to know you!

11 Likes

Hello @KelseyHinchman,

Merry meet! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- just stopping by to say welcome!

I’m wishing you all the best in your magickal studies. Make yourself at home here :blush:

Blessed be!

11 Likes

Merry Meet @KelseyHinchman ! Great to have you join us! I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota.

There are a lot of great classes to learn from here. And also many wonderful challenges that encourage learning! Make yourself at home!

10 Likes

@ KelseyHinchman welcome to the witch family!
I am Airram from Greece
I’m glad you’re with us!

10 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

I am also an empath and highly sensitive.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

10 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @KelseyHinchman :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Please feel free to hop right in and join the conversations - make yourself at home!

10 Likes

@KelseyHinchman Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

10 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @KelseyHinchman

It’s nice to meet you, Kelsey! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. You are in the right place to learn more! I recommend starting with the courses. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

Hi there Kelsey belated welcome :slight_smile: :hugs:

10 Likes