My new arrival, come February

@christina4, thank you!! Bella is a beautiful name! Its actually my niece’s name too. Omg! Lol I’m hoping she’s not as crazy lol. (I mean that in a GOOD way!) The breeder, breeds them for temperament. She says that her dogs are pretty calm. However, it’s still a husky lol…i had similar issues with my small dog i have now, when she was a puppy! She had the energy of a horse! I was when the hell do you stop!? Now she is most definitely, much calmer.

@haley, thank you! Love the name Izzy too. My niece had a guinea pig named Izzy when she was little. Yes i do plan on crate-training her as a puppy, Otherwise, it will be impossible to leave her unattended. I live in a studio apt therefore, will be in my field of view all the time. And when I’m working, it will definitely be a must to keep her confined. Otherwise, who knows what I come home too lol…( Jersey, my current dog will probably be thinking- what were you thinking!?? Lol) I do have a gated patio, which will be great. I will just need to move the furniture around so she won’t climb on to it, and probably jump over the gate! Hahahaha. And, fortunately, she comes microchipped with a bunch of toys. Also, the breeder puts in a bunch of swag lol… A couple of blankets with the scent of her Mother and siblings and other items. The breeder seems to be very knowledgeable, with lots of experience with the breed. So I feel confident I made the correct choice to go with her. And like I mentioned before, she is so nice and professional. She even told me if by any chance anything was to happen/change, between now and February -and i couldn’t get the puppy, she would apply the money towards another dog at a future date. I’m excited! I have a couple of parks in my area and will introduce her to many new sites. She definitely will be a city dog, and riding the subways with me. I’m planning on getting her an emotional support dog ID, which will allow me to travel with her on any public transportation. Jersey is easy, because she’s small, and travels in my bag.
Ladies, thank you so much for all the great advice you offered me, means alot! Very appreciative!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Blessed be.

9 Likes

I know huskies are more wild in nature. Just keep notice, if she does seem hyper, just let her run. She needs it. I’m sure it’ll all be fine and work out in the end!

6 Likes

oh @walter this is so exciting!!! I’m so happy for you and Jersey! Huskies are amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Willow is a beautiful name :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Walter, your pup is absolutely beautiful :heart_eyes_cat:
I didn’t see the pups till the end and read the post and what a surprise and what a treasure! What an amazing addition to the family!
What a great story to share!
Pure white and I love the name too!
Pure joy to hear this!
Jeannie
Blessed be

4 Likes

@christina4, thank you very much for advice!

5 Likes