My New Crystals 💎

I keep going back to this beautiful stone. I love it as it is, but I wonder what it would look like tumbled?

5 Likes

This is what it would look like:
https://images.app.goo.gl/uGUX6W2BV9oHRBvh7

Maybe you need to work with it if you keep coming back to it!! Or it needs to work with you.

5 Likes

So today, I went to lunch & then went to Cape Cod Crystals. Originally I was just picking up the shungite coin for the back of a phone. Then… I saw them… the beautiful shimmers of sunlight hitting the crystals in the shop & dancing around each other. I had to go further into the shop. I wound up also purchasing: Celestite, Dragonstone, Lepodolite, Labradorite, Raw Emerald, & Rhodonite. They are all on Selenite wands right now getting a clearing before I start using them.

7 Likes

Ooh, pretty! I really like that palm stone on the bottom right there. That’s wonderful. Good luck with your stones!

5 Likes

That one is Labradorite, it’s so much prettier in person!

Thank you! :blush:

5 Likes

Those look like excellent collections of crystals! This reminds me that when I finally feel ready to venture into the avenue of crystals, that I can really buy a solid set to start with to simplify things a little bit. I think I’d mostly buy ones that I feel attracted to first, then worry about studying them and working with them later.

6 Likes

Ooh :open_mouth: they’re so beautiful to meee! Like the sone from the Little Rascals lol

5 Likes

It’s great looking!

5 Likes

I’m taking them off the Selenite today & I’m going to find them homes. I’m excited about the raw Emerald, I have raw Sapphire too. They will go together nicely I think.

I was drawn to the Celestite & Labradorite & Lepidolite pieces. When I saw them I had to hold them & carry them, so I brought them home! I’m working on my altar today & going to find them places to live around there.

5 Likes

I have celestine geodes. That’s a great crystal for working with the etheric realm. And angels!!

5 Likes

I start out with the Girly “stone is pretty.” “Rock is sparkly.” BUT, I grew a brain and picked up a book, the rest is history. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

You’ve gotta learn the science behind the sparkly! They’re beautiful but they have a purpose!

5 Likes

The Celestite geode was like, take me home! I sparkle in the sun! So she came home with me. :joy:

5 Likes