A fire agate:

Petrified wood:

Red Missouri Druze Quartz on lace agate burr:

Adularia quartz: you can see gold flecks

Last but not least, an elestial quartz:

15 Likes

They’re beautiful. I have crystal envy!

7 Likes

These are GORGEOUS! I especially admire your Adularia Quartz.

9 Likes

Aw if you’d like, you can send me your address in a message and I could send you a couple!!

6 Likes

I love it!!! I was first introduced by a gifted adularia. After that, my love has grown!!!

7 Likes

Very cool! Congrats on your new crystals😀 Do you have any plans to use them? If so, what for? I personally use them for divination and shielding.

7 Likes

I just redid the crystal section of my BOS, actually, now it has its own binder because I have so much on them. I found the information for checking your chakras with a pendulum too!

Those are lovely! I love getting crystals they are all gorgeous!

7 Likes

Those are so pretty! Great crystals!

5 Likes

That’s incredibly kind but I live in England so the postage would probably be stupidly expensive.

7 Likes

Omg so many feasts for the eyes :heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes: beautiful crystals for the beautiful @christina4 :heart: thank you for sharing :heart:

7 Likes

Gorgeous! These are some very lucky crystals- they found themselves a loving new home with you! :house: :heart: Enjoy your new treasures, Christina!

4 Likes

Love the azurite !

5 Likes

I have another one from the same couple that they gifted me!!! Here, I’ll show you a picture:

It’s labeled as malachite and azurite. From Graphic Mine, NM

6 Likes

I’m a certified crystal healer. I help heal others with their chakras/energy fields, I clear, and reset their energy vibrations. I also use crystal Grids, I do distance healing, I work with a healing box

And I use them under my pillow for nightmares, in oils, spell jars, potions, etc. Whatever you could think of, I do it with crystals!

5 Likes

I know the postage costs, if you need something, I’d be happy to help!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

4 Likes

In school, I used 2 almost 3 huge binders with the big rings!!! They were packed!!! I know how much space crystals can take :sweat_smile: and I’m still learning.

5 Likes

Right? I should see if I can find those big 3" binders around here. :rofl: I can keep adding binders I guess. I have almost memorized which ones have what information. :rofl: :joy: When I cleaned them out, honestly I’m the only one that can tell there’s more room in there. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing: you’re too funny :joy_cat::joy_cat:

5 Likes

I’ve seen other pictures of malachite and azurite, but that’s
a really nice specimen.

5 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

5 Likes