My new Oracle cards!

I am so excited about my new Oracle cards that I just had to share here with everyone! They are SO beautiful. I have used Angel Oracle for many years, and I have had trouble finding other decks that “called” to me - until Monday when I saw these three decks and just had to have them!

What do you all think? I love the colors, the pictures, the messages on each deck. I particularly love the Wolf spirit and the hummingbird spirit cards. I’m in love :heart_eyes_cat: cannot wait to clear these, anoint them with positivity, and get to work using them! :grin:

11 Likes

Honestly, those decks are gorgeous :heart_eyes: I especially like the Light deck :star_struck: It’s lovely & the Hummingbird card is also gorgeous :star2:

• It brings back a nice memory for me :smiling_face: :

The day of my mother’s funeral in 2003 was at a military base cemetery near me… my Uncle was there with my Aunt & standing at the very corner of the casket on its base in the area we were in whispering to it. Later that day, in a yard that barely has any grass, was laced with “scrub” pines & maybe a smaller oak or 2… a hummingbird was flying around. A blue one. When we sat on the brick patio (I’m telling you, so close to the water that the backyard was… sand & there wasn’t anything that would honestly appeal to a hummingbird, we had never seen one by the house) the bird hovered by my Uncle for a second or 2 then flew away to the center of the yard & was flitting around but every once in a while, it would come back to where we were & buzz through then go off to do its thing. That whole thing, none of us could figure out. Then my Aunt said it. My mom was checking on us & letting us know that she was in a better place & with us all :revolving_hearts: By the time my father & I were leaving, the bird had gone on its way, but that memory is still with me & I think of it a lot. Now I plant hummingbird mixtures throughout my yard & sometimes they come on their own to our different lilies.

I have a cardinal right now hanging around my front yard & backyard whenever I am outside. I have no idea what that is all about, but it’s weird. We usually have both males & females. More than just 1 in the neighborhood. This one is the only cardinal :bird: that I’ve seen & I only see it when I am working in the yard to somewhere close in my line of sight.

6 Likes

Oh, they are really nice! I love the colors!

7 Likes

Look at those cards! :heart_eyes: You’ve got yourself some beauties, @carrie4- congrats on your new treasures :sparkles:

All three of the decks look stunning- Sacred Forest and Spirit Animal look like fantastic decks for working with the earth, nature, and animal energy :national_park: :green_heart: And Work Your Light looks like a real journey- from what you’ve shown in the pictures, it looks like the meanings of the cards cover a lot of ground and can offer a lot of insight!

Really cool decks- thank you so much for sharing them :blush:

6 Likes

Very nice! I especially like the looks of that Sacred Forest one!

6 Likes

Oh my gods! These are gorgeous! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: I really, really love The Sacred Forest Oracle. I’m gonna have to add that to my wishlist! Thank you for sharing them with us :partying_face:

6 Likes

I love your new cards @carrie4 and I especially love The Spirit Animal Oracle adding it to my wish list!

6 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you! I absolutely love these cards. I’ve been trying to get to “know” each deck and I’ve carefully cleansed all three decks, and infused them with my energy and intentions. They are all so beautiful and they bring me immense peace… Does that sound odd? :thinking:

@Amethyst thank you!! They are the most beautiful cards I’ve seen in a long time. I enjoy them so much :slightly_smiling_face:

@MeganB omg yes you must gift yourself the Sacred Forest Oracle deck. They are a delight! So beautiful and also the cards are VERY thick and sturdy which is great.

@marsha you would love the Spirit Animal Oracle cards! There colors are so calming, but also vibrant at the same time. They are very lovely :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

I don’t think it sounds odd at all! Or if it is odd, then count me in with the oddball group too :laughing: - when I consult with my decks (or even just sit and meditate as I shuffle them) I get a big sense of reassurance and relief :relieved: :two_hearts:

May your cards continue to bring you joy and peace, Carrie! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

One day! It’s on my list for now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Beautiful @carrie4 !
I have the Spirit Animal ones as well but also love those sacred Forest ones!! :heart_eyes:
Thanks for sharing!!

6 Likes

I did my first reading with the sacred forest cards last night. I recently had been searching for a new job, sand came across an opportunity that I honestly would be a fool to refuse. Despite this, it’s definitely something that’s way out of my comfort zone as it is basically a brand new business. In my career, I’ve always played it “safe”, opting to work at large, well established organizations… Even though so within my soul, I know that it’s not right for me. I’ve always said that I want to have my own business, where I can make sure that it’s operated in a way that I agree with. Well, this new opportunity would allow me to do that, but of course it’s all brand new and a bit scary. In any case, I accepted the offer because I couldn’t refuse. I’ve been needing some reassurance and my reading provided me with peace, clarity, and feeling secure. Here are the cards I picked

Standing stones - the spirit of the standing stones says that a sacred journey is ahead. Deeper meaning is awaiting discovery. You are safe.

Spirit guardian of spring - the spirit guardian of spring says get ready, big changes are ahead. Things have been incubating and are coming to life. A profound transformation is ahead. Take risks, keep going! Prepare for a time of upheaval, fluctuations, and renewal.

Dragonfly spirit - the spirit of the dragonfly says be willing to change your perspective, and good fortune will follow. Be willing to make changes without hesitation. Changes will heal you. Express yourself and your own inner desires, and be fearless!

Well, needles to say, this reading has provided me with an intense sense of comfort and inner peace… I’m so grateful for this. :pray::heart_decoration: Just wanted to share with you, my coven family. Blessed be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

It looks like the cards had an encouraging message for you, Carrie- wishing you all the best as you explore the new job opportunity! Good luck and blessed be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.