My New Oracle Deck

Very nice deck, it looking at some of those images, you will likely find very deep meanings. I attained my first divination deck a ways back and I’ve been doing a daily card pull and I am now familiarized with all of the cards in the deck. Although you probably want to get right into some nice readings more quickly after expending some cash. I started with a daily pull, but by all means I would just jump into it if I felt inclined.

Very nice! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Congratulations on the new job! And the new deck! That’s beautiful!

7 Likes

My husband has been eyeing that deck! Looks like he may love it as well.

8 Likes

@Jeannie1 thanks! I am glad you like my shop. I just added a few new items including this little gem

11 Likes

Magdelina,
I really like this one for real! I tried to find it but I couldn’t find it.
Jeannie

7 Likes

Ooh, that’ s so pretty!

5 Likes

OOooooo my! I’ve been eyeing this deck for a while now! It’s so gorgeous!

6 Likes

Stunning Oracle Deck, @Kasandra- the dragons are beautiful! :dragon_face: :sparkles: Wishing you all the best with your new job! :raised_hands:

Such a beautiful necklace, @Magdelina- I love the color combo you chose! :gem::two_hearts: I hope everything is going well with your shop business :blush::pray:

6 Likes

I’m not sure which I like most, the pendant or you nails! Both are very pretty!!!

6 Likes

Garnet,
I have no idea about my past life. Although I have had epiphanies or dashavoo. So I thought to get this deck in my collection.
I have this deck but have not worked with my past lives that much! I wish we could talk more about our past lives. I think I have had an old soul, to begin with when I was in my youth. It would be a great topic to talk about!
Don’t you think?
I have had fear of heights and was not sure why.
Love Doreen Valentine she is a great author!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Thank you @Garnet I do my own nails every 2 weeks. :kissing_heart: going to beauty school in the 80’s paid off lol. I don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars on my nails.

I did 2 more pendants over the weekend but haven’t gotten them posted to the store yet. Been busy with home work, house work, and getting ready to move when the Universe says it’s time.

7 Likes

Lucky girl. Good luck with the store.

4 Likes