My new sacred space! ✨

Absolutely gorgeous! I’m a little envious too! That’s a wonderful altar. Thank you for sharing with us! :star_struck:

7 Likes

if you have Facebook, seriously investigate the Marketplace! I spent days looking at shelves, cabinets, secretary desks and Hoosier hutches. I enjoy vintage and used pieces that have a lot of character. Thank y’all so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: she and I are vibing for sure (she’s a she, apparently).

8 Likes

I love the Marketplace for pieces like this! The one I have came from my Mother’s house & I love it. Great find though! I like the Vintage & Darker Woods are my favorite.

7 Likes

AWESOME! That looks great! :star_struck:

6 Likes

It looks beautiful! You did a great job :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and as long as it fits well with you, that’s what matters most!

5 Likes

You inspired me to switch things up with my sacred space.

I recently moved my altar to the top shelf of a bookcase I store work stuff on. Whilst it was more practical and usable, it didn’t feel “right”.

So I’ve reclaimed this little set of drawers from my stepson’s room (originally mine and he’s never used them) so now I have a dedicated space and storage!

11 Likes

Perfect! It looks great!

I hope it’s perfect for you!

5 Likes

I love your little drawer pulls! Are they pink or purple? They’re so sparkly :star_struck:

5 Likes

Purple with a slightly pink hue to them. I know, that’s really helpful!

5 Likes

Lovely altar, and I like the dresser too! Nice!

5 Likes

@IrisW it is beautiful!! Thank you for sharing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Ooooh, that is gorgeous!!!

7 Likes

Sarah29,
Hi Sarah, I am so happy for you that you have your sacred space all set up! I liked that you shared. My space at first did not look good at all. I had so much clutter and know I am getting better about the clutter. I like your space it looks so inspiring! I really like the cabinet.
Thank you
Jeannie

8 Likes

Well either way, they’re adorable :heart:

6 Likes

What a wonderful find!! This will surely make a beautiful sacred space for you! I’ll be keeping this secretary style in mind for my space one day - really great idea! I like that if needed you can close and secure it or leave it open.

7 Likes

Yep!!! LOVE IT!

6 Likes

Very impressive. :slight_smile: I’m sure it will serve you well.

5 Likes

It’s phenomenal!!! I buy those same candles and incense!! :grin: Seriously it’s a beautiful space!!!

4 Likes