My One Year Journey as a Witch

This time last year I began a journey that I had started in 2006 and had put aside because it was overwhelming to me. I put everything in a box and put it in the attic, knowing that one day I would go back to it when I had more time. Fast forward 15 years. Cleaning out the attic I came across the box. I knew exactly what it was.
I started looking at things on the internet and there was so much information compared to my 2006 journey. Through my searching I found Spells 8. It took me a few weeks before I posted anything in the forum. I was a 54 year old baby witch and thought how ridiculous that sounded. Now I know it is ok to be a baby witch at any age. The goal is to learn so you can grow. I have learned more in one year then I have learned in my entire life and I can truthfully say I am no longer a baby witch. It has been an awakening.
It has and will continue to be a beautiful journey. All of you are a family to me and thank you for the advice, love, hugs, and letting me cry on your shoulder.

19 Likes

Aww :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Ostara it’s been such an amazing experience and blessing to know you and watch you blossom into the witch you are today! I remember what it was like for myself doing something similar. I don’t know how many times I picked up and put down Wicca and witchcraft throughout my teen and young adult years – enough that I remember having notebooks full of information that I no longer have :laughing:

Anyway, cheers to you :clinking_glasses: and many more witchy years ahead of you!

10 Likes

Thank you @MeganB and thank you for all the advice, love, and support you have given me. :people_hugging:

9 Likes

Congrats, @Ostara!!! Hitting that one-year mark feels so good!

9 Likes

Yes it does @Amaris_Bane! Time flies, but in away I feel like I’ve known everyone for years!

7 Likes

Oooo… @Ostara Happy 1 year!

It’s been a great year with you & seeing how far that you’ve come & you continue to grow!

Here’s to many more witchy years ahead :clinking_glasses: :confetti_ball:

7 Likes

@Ostara I’m so happy for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I, too, was so overwhelmed when I began learning about the craft and had to come back to it years later when I was ready. I’m so glad you found your magical box when you did - you were ready.

8 Likes

That’s me! I’m a 54-year-old baby witch! Thank you for sharing - now I don’t feel so out of place!

10 Likes

My, how time flies! Congratulations on your one year anniversary my dear! You’ve grown so much! It’s been such a blessing to know you!

8 Likes

Happy one-year anniversary, @Ostara :partying_face: :tada: :dizzy:

It’s such a blessing to have you here, and I’ve enjoyed getting to know you better!

With love :heart: and hugs :hugs:

8 Likes

Absolutely! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m happy to know you – I can’t believe it’s already been a whole year!

8 Likes

Congratulations my love! How very exciting! I am always so eager to hear your advice and wisdom. I can tell you that you have helped me grow so much this year! Cheers to many more years of learning and growing!!

8 Likes

Thank you @Susurrus, @jill5, @Amethyst, @marsha, @MeganB, and @AileyGrey!

Welcome @Catharine! It’s never to late to begin this wonderful journey.

9 Likes

@Catharine
I had been a witch for decades when I found Spells8. Because I was new here, I still considered myself a baby witch. Fast forward over a year, I’ve caught up with myself, but there’s always something more to learn.
Blessings
Garnet

10 Likes

I learn something new everyday! I love Spells8 and the Infinite Roots Coven. There is so much good information and advice. Sometimes I get lost in it and realize hours have gone by. Lol!

8 Likes

@Ostara omg Linda thats amazing. Congrats!!! U are amazing and an even more amazing friend. Much love and super big HUGS

8 Likes

Awww, thank you @Mistress_Of_Herbs! :people_hugging:

8 Likes

I am a 55 year old Baby Witch! And I also find this journey to be an awakening. This is a great time to be a witch. It’s made me excited to get out of bed again. Thanks for sharing!

10 Likes

That’s awesome @Trixie_Thojrne! Welcome to our family!

8 Likes

@Ostara a very excited congratulations for your journey. I am grateful you are here and that I am getting to know you. :infinite_roots:

8 Likes