My Samhain Altar šŸŽƒ

Itā€™s simple but meaningful!

Ooh, geeze I didnā€™t realize how small it was or dark ā€¦I apologize!! My phoneā€™s camera is badly cracked so Iā€™m using a device that Iā€™m not familiar with. In the seashell bowl are just different types of clear quartz that I didnā€™t know where to put lol and feathers :feather:

35 Likes

Love the sugar skull! :skull:

12 Likes

Thank you! My son picked it out, I didnā€™t even see it.

12 Likes

How lovely! Looks great, love!

10 Likes

Beautiful, @Christina4! I love the cute little pumpkins too- theyā€™re a perfect touch :jack_o_lantern: :heart:

Thanks for sharing- wishing you a very blessed Samhain! :candle:

11 Likes

Thank you love!!

@BryWisteria thanks I love the tiny pumpkins too. :jack_o_lantern:

9 Likes

Okay this temporary until I can get a better piece of furniture ( Iā€™m looking for the ā€œrightā€ piece)

Hereā€™s the glass skull with oak leaves close up

21 Likes

I finally changed mine up a bit, though I do need/want a new altar cloth. I have a thing for pumpkins :jack_o_lantern: The one on the right is my all time favorite. The one on the left is a votive holder. And of course I have to have my sugar skull :smirk:

21 Likes

@anon87969570 I love the idea of using a glass to display the leaves. I hadnā€™t thought of that!

@Peaches beautiful colors. Especially that altar cloth :purple_heart:

My hearth: :candle:

21 Likes

I love it!! That has good energy!

9 Likes

Hey, I have my sugar skull, too!! :metal::grin:

8 Likes

Thatā€™s very lovely!! I love your altar!

9 Likes

Looks great! :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you :blush: :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Theyā€™re all beautiful guys!

10 Likes

Thank you everyone for the kind words!

And @phoenix_dawn, I just recently got this up to snuff and posted here because I was in a hurry and couldnā€™t find your post about Samhain altars. :blush:

10 Likes

Itā€™s gorgeous, Ron! Great job @anon87969570 I love the glass skull

8 Likes

Iā€™ve not taken a proper photo of mine yet, Iā€™ll probably make some tweaks in the morning then post some pictures.

But hereā€™s a sneak pick of it behind a photo of me with my spooky season hairā€¦

18 Likes

Very beautiful hair!!!

11 Likes

Love the hair!

11 Likes