My Samhain Altar 🎃

Oh so cute love the simplistic altars it’s a nice change :blush:

10 Likes

Love the altar and the cute pumpkin

10 Likes

Love the altar and love the hair :star_struck:

10 Likes

So adorable! I did mine too. It is not fancy but it is full of love!

19 Likes

One of my favorite parts of yours is the candy corn in the dish! Perfect! :candy: The entire altar is a great setup, I hope you are having a great Samhain!

9 Likes

Loving these altars and set-ups - so gorgeous… inspiration for me today. I am living with someone who is not of the witchy persuasion unfortunately… so I have to keep mine subtle. I plan to do the solitary Samhain ritual later today when she’s gone to work. I’ll light all my candles and set up a pumpkin or two, and take a picture and show you all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: happy Samhain!!! :jack_o_lantern: :fallen_leaf:

11 Likes

Very inspiring. :slight_smile: Simplicity in magic can work the best. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

These are all beautiful :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart: thank you for sharing!

I put mine together today. I don’t usually do one specifically for Samhain but someone close to me isn’t able do what they usually do, so this is to celebrate their New Year :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy Samhain to all :revolving_hearts: and Happy New Year for everyone who celebrates it now :tada::confetti_ball::bouquet::champagne:

18 Likes

I tidied my altar space as planned this morning ready for the rituals I’m planning this evening.

Here are a few pics of the space…

These little ghost lights just made me smile :smiley:

The photo of the gravestone on my lower altar is my Granddad’s grave. He was married three times and I knew he’d been buried in the churchyard behind the house where I used to visit him as a kid.

I visited the grave a few years ago and knew that he’s buried with his last wife, my Nana Margaret as I knew her. I didn’t though know that the stone also made reference to his first wife, my Grandma May who died many years before I was born from breast cancer, at the age of 40 when my mum was only 17.

Whilst I never knew my Grandma, and I don’t have a relationship with my Mother for many reasons, Grandma is my namesake (one of my middle names is May and I changed my surname at 18 to my Grandma’s maiden name). So I’m honouring my ancestors with this photo.

15 Likes

Here’s mine for today. Candles in orange, red, white, black, and gold. An offering of corn (in the form of movie popcorn - we went out last night lol!) and some ancestral photos along with the scroll that I created during the Samhain ritual.

This candle was calling out to me at the woo-woo shop yesterday… so I decided to splurge :heart_eyes: it smells absolutely heavenly and the herbs on top released some delightful puffs of smoke as they lit and burned. Love it.

A blessed Samhain to one and all :jack_o_lantern: :fallen_leaf: :pray: :star2: :heartpulse:

17 Likes

@fabian I love the candy corn and oh my goodness are those lilies on your altar??

@Abs53 your setup is gorgeous and it’s so thoughtful of you to do something for your loved one

@IrisW I’m always so envious of your beautiful space and I bet that candle smells amazing

10 Likes

I love the sugar skulls @christina4 @Peaches :skull_and_crossbones:

@anon87969570 @Francisco I love your statues :blush:

@IrisW that pumpkin is so cute! Did you make it?

@fabian love the candy :candy: corn :blush:

@Eliza_Beth is the shop online? I’d love one of those candles :heart:

@phoenix_dawn you’re very kind, hope you are resting up :revolving_hearts:

12 Likes

Yeah I made the crochet pumpkin from a pattern I found online :blush:

9 Likes

@christina4 I love it! :purple_heart: :black_heart: :old_key: :jack_o_lantern:

10 Likes

Hello everyone. Happy Halloween and have a blessed Samhain. Here are some pics of my altar.

15 Likes

Everyone has such beautiful altars! Here is mine for my husband and I’s ancestors. After we prepare supper tonight I will lay out some food for them as well. I hope everyone has a Blessed Samhain! :orange_heart::jack_o_lantern:

14 Likes

@Abs53 yes !! you can find their shop at https://spiritual-imprints.com/

9 Likes

Gorgeous altar @meaghan2! I just finished making Soul Cakes for tonight.

I’m happy you found your way here. Tomorrow there will be a Merry Meet Monday post in the main forum. It’s a good place to see what’s happening for the week.

We also have a :candy: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Trick-or-Treat! Give Me Some Sweet Spells to Eat Going on that you should feel free to join! You will receive a badge that you change on your profile.

If you have any questions feel free to ask or jump in on any post of interest. Someone will get back to you as soon as they can. We are all very friendly & supportive here. :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

Welcome and have a Blessed Samhain!

8 Likes

Welcome @meaghan2 I’m so glad you were able to join us tonight. Have you checked out the Spells8 Samhain ritual?

8 Likes