My Samhain Altar šŸŽƒ

Welcome, @meaghan2! Your altar is beautiful!

7 Likes

Beautiful! :star_struck: I bet after arranging this display you will do an altar every Samhain! :broom: I hope that special someone appreciated all that you did for them. :smirk: After all, I hear itā€™s the Witchā€™s New Year. :tada:

Thank you to everyone that shared their lovely altars. As someone who was unable to celebrate as I had wished, seeing these posts has gave me dreams of a future when I willā€¦

11 Likes

Itā€™s so lovely!! My favorite are the candy corn!! :yum:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s beautiful! I love your altar and the skull and Raven!!

6 Likes

Happy Samhain everyone

Iā€™m a little late posting my altar picture for Samhain :jack_o_lantern:
the pictures are of some of my family that has passed in the last 10 years.
Yesterday was my momā€™s birthday, died in 2005, Alzheimerā€™s, she didnā€™t remember me but I will remember her. Next is my bigger sister, who died in 2010, I could tell her anything and she would advise me what to do. My dad lost way too early, he was my hero.

Hereā€™s my altar for Samhain :jack_o_lantern: :woman_mage:

12 Likes

I love your incense holder!!

6 Likes

Everyones altars are so beautiful! It looks like you all had a great Samhain. I snapped a pic of mine and thought I would add it to the group too.

I didnā€™t have the chance to use my scrying mirror during the holiday so maybe I will use next Samhain. :jack_o_lantern:

12 Likes

Very nice! I see youā€™ve been busy crafting a corn doll, a Brigidā€™s cross and other Magical items! :+1:

8 Likes

I love it all!!! Especially the scrying mirror šŸŖž and you can use it anytime.

8 Likes

It looks great! Thank you for sharing! I have a lot of handmade items in my space too! Awesome altar! :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you for the compliment. Yes I have been busy crafting :smiley: I was able to find materials in my yard for the cross, I used the stalks from my Day Lilies for the Brigidā€™s cross and they worked out great!

@christina4 Thank you for the compliments. I made the mirror with an old picture frame. I will probably use it before next year.
@Susurrus Thank you for the compliments too. I love making things.

My niece sent me some things and I am excited to add them, shes a sweety. I will snap a pic when I get it finished.

:rose: BB

6 Likes

Thanks, @christina4 itā€™s funny how we find items and then realize like my incense holder that I was actually collecting them for my altar later in a few years.

5 Likes