My (soon to be) crystal dragon skull collection

I’ve noticed that many practitioners of dragon magick have their own crystal dragon skulls. When I first started my journey, I used crystals to mark my circles, but that fell out of practice. With them, I might start using forming circles again. The labradorite is gorgeous (and the most expensive out of all the ones I’m interested in buying).

With Midsummer/Litha only three and a half weeks away (when dragon energy is at its peak), now would be the perfect time to start my own collection!

16 Likes

Those are awesome! I really like the rose quartz one. Congrats on starting your new collection (or at least planning it for now) that’s always so much fun. Also gives you something to look forward to! I don’t know anything about dragon magick but maybe I will look into it now after seeing this post. :blush:

11 Likes

Of course, I like the labradorite one. LOL! They’re all lovely though!

10 Likes

The start of a new collection is always very exciting, and with something so pretty you really can’t go wrong with choosing- they all look amazing! :dragon_face: :sparkles:

Good luck and may whichever crystal skull you choose arrive safely for you! (Would love to see pics when it arrives! :grin: )

Blessed be!

8 Likes

@Kasandra those are all beautiful. It’s funny before I asked you how to get started with working with the Dragons I had added this beauty to my cart. I also have a dragon oil burner I will not use anymore but for decoration. The first one I got the glass broke on it and I was upset.

I also had a wonderful conversation with someone from our Autism group over the weekend talking about Dragons.

8 Likes

Oh, that’s beautiful! :star_struck: Another item I’ll need to save for later? :laughing:

7 Likes

Yes save away. :rofl:

7 Likes

Hi,
Just your friendly neighborhood enabler here… those are gorgeous and I totally think that you need one… or two… at least! I can’t wait to see your choices!!

8 Likes

These are beautiful! I’ve never seen crystal dragon skulls and I love how they look. Super cool!

8 Likes

I found more! The rose quartz and yellow jade skulls are only $20, but for some reason, the others are around $40. Wonder why.

The rainbow fluorite is… :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Price of the raw stone aside, maybe it has something to do with how easy/difficult that stone is to carve? :thinking: :dagger:

Ohhhh :eyes::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Polished/Raw will make a difference & where its from & degree of difficulty with some being harder than others. Any that end in -ite tend to be softer & shouldn’t be submerged in water or salts because they are more likely to dissolve, leech, or react to the abrasiviness of the salts or things that are harder on it. So can be easily cracked.

(I hope that made sense) :green_salad:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.